for Sharing Outsight

4/24/2018 c1 1KnightOwl247
OooooooooaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH I am loving how you are developing their relationship.
4/24/2018 c1 River king
;)
4/24/2018 c1 smithb1992
Great addition to your story. Keep up the food work and I look forward greatly to your next installment.
4/24/2018 c1 1Secundum
Guessing that 'other Darksider after his position' is a reference to his duel with Darth Maul?
(Which he only won by stabibng himself through the stomach)
4/24/2018 c1 4hpark7310
i love this series so much! warms my heart every time
4/24/2018 c1 RyuuShadow
Woo hoo! :D
I need MORE!
4/24/2018 c1 skrapsynneh
Thanks for the story and I look forwards to more.
4/24/2018 c1 LalaSpade
Ouch. Power from how much you hate yourself?! That's harsh. And kinda epic but really 's gonna take a while to recover from, ain't nothing like self-hatred. Thanks for the sequel! I liked it.
4/24/2018 c1 2Silvanon of the Orchard
Woohoo!
4/24/2018 c1 ILDV
WOW. SOOOOOOOOOO Great chapter .
4/24/2018 c1 Taurus Ara Black
This is amazing, the series is so well paced, with such a great tone, keep up the great work
4/24/2018 c1 37Cyber Rogue
Wow! The emotional depth in this piece is so amazing! This was a great sequel, and I enjoyed reading Anakin's and Siri's interactions. I feel bad for Anakin. That bond between him and Sidius is really terrible, but I like how Anakin is striving to change all of that. It's not a simple, smooth road to recovery, but they're getting there with realistic goals. And it is really cool to read how 'grown-up' a ten year old Anakin acts.
4/24/2018 c1 14LuminaCarina
I really loved this! I love your Siri, I didn't use to like her before I read your version of her character, but now she's one of my favourites. Her reluctant friendship and awkward mentorship of Ani is really cute :)
Thank you for posting this, I nejoyed reading it very much!
4/24/2018 c1 4Revliledpembroke
Huh... first, Havoc Side of the Force updates and now you. Huzzah!

Had a devil of a time trying to get to Sharing Outsight though. I got the update for Dangers of Foresight and immediately looked for Outsight, only, it wasn't there. I was apparently early enough that it hadn't registered the newly added story yet. Hell, it hadn't even registered the update to Foresight!

Fanfic is a strange platform to work with sometimes.
89 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6