FanFiction.Net
for The Lunar Dragon Empire

11/4 c6 Guest
I love the story I hope you continue eventually.
4/4/2021 c6 Guest
Pretty good so far. I'm one of the growing number of folk looking for fics where Ainz and his pieces of shit minions get squashed and his precious tomb gets destroyed by a stronger group. The monster guild you've build certainly has the potential to do exactly that (At least I hope so) so its refreshing, especially when the fic respects game mechanics, lore and so on and has an actually intelligent MC, one who isn't an apathetic piece of garbage who can walk past dead orphans in the street like human Ainz did and feel nothing (Yeah, Ainz was scum as a human, he just didn't have any power like he did as an undead).

Its even crazier that these NPCs know the truth of their existence. That's one huge advantage your OC has over Ainz, because his NPCs know the truth, and even if Nazarick's NPCs will think its a lie, it will plant seeds of doubt, after all they have know idea as to why they were "Created" let alone that it was by a bunch of feeble humans looking to escape their bleak reality for a few hours. I've always wanted NAzarick NPC to find out the truth and hoped they'd turn against Ainz out of rage, it'd be a fitting end, killed by the same monsters he unleashed on a helpless world, but knowing how slave like they are, that won't ever happen, even if finding out the humans they hate so much were the ones who made the tools their human creators then used ot create them (Without being the makers of said creation tools).

I know my opinion is quite unpopular, and I know its really strange to love a series for its world, world-building and its lore and very creative game turned to reality aspect while holding a deep abiding hatred for the protagonist (Except Sebas, Pestonya and maybe Cocytus, those 3 are alright), alas that describes me.
1/31/2019 c6 3coronadomontes
interesante fanfic-interesting fanfic
1/25/2019 c6 Blackholelord
I do like what you have written, you been giving a lot of background info for your creation, but I have yet to see anything connecting the New World. Basically where are they and stuff.
1/15/2019 c6 Hexal
will he ever be meeting up with mamonga
12/27/2018 c6 snorlax285
Love the story so far can't wait for the next chapter. Will Ainz be in this story? Any way thanks fur the read.
12/27/2018 c5 evo123457
really enjoy how he's handling his new situations :)
12/26/2018 c6 Guest0
yay! they getting around the new world finally. also some awesome details, even if i just skim most if it. an they landed in the katze plains? dam thats ruff but their handling it really well. props to Al for getting his game on. just waiting for MOAR.
12/25/2018 c1 Yoharu
Basically just like Nazarick but more powerful. Is it reachable certainly not
36 Page 1 .. Last Next »