for Fog

3/19 c3 7Aquarica
Oh this was nicely paced for a story I didn't expect to be that long. I felt for Ace, just wanted to give him a hug as he met Sabo again without him remembering. Then ending with fire and brimstone was a nice touch. The brothers be back together and showing the world how amazing they can be. Nice story!
7/12/2020 c3 NeverTooMuchInspiration
Very nice and well put together. Thank you for writing and posting!
9/27/2019 c3 Guest
This is exceptional! You are very good at maintaining tension. Please write more! I will absolutely read it.
6/25/2019 c3 9YJV
this is good! they are gonna fuck some tshit up
6/19/2019 c3 Guest
Omg! Ty 4 d update ty 4 continuing. I love this fic
So happy with this chapter. All 3 bros meet and all their reactions. Awesome job.
6/19/2019 c3 Mullkkkkkk
This is such a great fic, omg
6/19/2019 c3 18Mel72000
Thank you for this chapter !
6/18/2019 c3 42Eldar-Melda
Very emotional story! Good job!
6/18/2019 c3 ladopa
Thank you, thank you, thank you! For not making us wait like 20 chapters for the reunion. Thank you! Also, I really like your characterization, they're similar to the originals but you can tell theres a harder shell. I usually enjoy Canon Divergence except when the characters lose themselves so great job! Looking forward to more
6/17/2019 c3 46Gamma Cavy
Are you sure it's done this time? I mean, we've thought that before...
Still fun reading this!
6/17/2019 c3 4Bokmal14
Awesome, fantastic-YesYesYes ! This is the perfect start to my day! IC characters, sibling-relationships, moving moments, action and EVERYTHING IS AWESOME !
6/17/2019 c3 24Sesshomarusama3
MY HEART! Brilliant story from start to finish, tears in my eyes i tell you!
6/17/2019 c3 21Wordlet
Beautiful~ I'm shook, so glad this has a heard and fast conclusion with all of them together! Fantastic! I'm especially a fan of the protective straw hats and was convinced that Zoro was going to be the one that found the marine base haha
Still, a very satisfying end with enough remaining pieces to tease the palate. Amazing work, thank you for posting it for all our pleasure!
6/17/2019 c3 4CanIHaveAHug
I love your writing so goddamn much. Damn what a good reunion. And the line abt their bond being forged by blood and fire and restoring it the same way? Amazing. The greatest line. My eyes have opened and i have achieved enlightenment.
Thank you so much for continuing this. I adore every chapter you write. *joyful crying emoji*
6/17/2019 c3 InsomniacDormous
This was beautiful! I can’t wait for the next chapter!
36 Page 1 .. Last Next »