for Fog

6/7/2019 c2 10VisitorNo.18
Oh wow! Ace has a chance for revenge, meeting Luffy and re-establishing a relationship with Sabo... This is actually a good story. So much posibilities! :D
5/24/2019 c2 aquaterrapin
Oof. I guess they better prepare for a D coming to them for revenge.

And aaaaaa. Will Ace join the Revolutionary Army, or still join the Whitebeards like in canon?

Reunion between the ASL bros would be bittersweet and tearful dndnfnfzv. Luffy, of course, still hasn't given up on finding Ace, right? :'D
5/1/2019 c2 cacaoxanh
i'm so excited! This au is awesome! hope ace'll continue to work for the RA!
4/26/2019 c2 5HadrianPendragons
AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
...
Wait for it..
AAAHHHHHHH
Ok I'm done.
But HOLY SHIT. I come back to look at your page after a while and find this and realize it's One Piece and click on it.
And it took me three tries to really start it because I KNEW this was going to be bad.
The whole time Sabo was there, I was screaming 'GET HIM OUT ALREADY'
And then they did.
And Ace, ooof, Ace's the only one besides Dragon who knows what's really going on.
Oh my god this was amazing.
I was screaming the entire time thank you so much for writing this.
It tore my heart out, made me happy, and I'm left in sadness. Ooooooh Sabo's acting like Sabo, the revolutionary, and Ace's been hurt, and Luffy, LUFFY'S JUST RAIDING EVERY MARINE BASE HE SEES OH MY GOD LUF
I shall hope that they'll meet again,,, in the future,,, that Sabo remembers,,,
Ace joining is the best thing. The conversation with Dragon, just, good job. I expect nothing less from the head of the Revolutionary Army.
Once again, thank you so much, this made my day.
3/11/2019 c2 21Wordlet
Oh oh oh oh oh! I like very much! If you ever want to come back to this again I am game game game!
Would love to see some mire of Luffy, whom I loved in this especially since he's apparently being a lowkey revenge/search and rescue player which is always a little heart breaking to leave alone, and I'm always here for the Ace and Sabo i teraction, and that was some great Dragon stuff going on too!
I love your Sabo in general but he was especially on point this chapter!
Thanks so much for writing this! I really enjoyed reading it!
3/11/2019 c2 2Typhlosion8
I do like this plot bunny and the ending is very satisfying, honestly. Thank you.
3/4/2019 c2 7Vandenberg
You've done a great job in writing this up, as always! Your characterisation is on point and I literally cannot wait to see where the story goes. :') I can't imagine what Luffy went through, losing both brothers and an ever-smaller support network.

-Vandenberg
3/3/2019 c2 Guest
Love love love it!
3/2/2019 c2 Guest
OMG an update! Yessssss.

Is it selfish to hope for a sequel to this? This AU has so much potential. I've never seen a fic where Ace is a Revolutionary (kinda).
3/2/2019 c2 24Sesshomarusama3
Holy crap an update?! And a stellar chapter too! Great chapter dear XD poor Ace tho
3/2/2019 c2 4CanIHaveAHug
*sees an update* YES! Holy fUCK YEAH! This was a great chapter, sabo and ace, and luffy tearing apart the world for his big bro, and the entire conversation with dragon is so. Fucking. GOOD. akcnjsnd.
And you go ace! FUCK’M UP BOI!
Ugh, i love this lots! Will this also have a continuation?
6/26/2018 c1 Crimsonfan24
I love this au soooo much! Is there going to be more? Cause I'd be so happy if there was! I love your writing style and the way you write the characters-sweet Jesus I fall in love with them all over again! All around I have nothing bad to say about this. It's amazing 3
5/11/2018 c1 8Natsuyuuki
I think that's count as Cliffhanger.
4/27/2018 c1 21Wordlet
That's it? You're ending it there? Why is this marked complete? Aghgfahh!?
It kills me when great plots written very well end before they can reach all the super awesome parts that I imagine for them. Which isn't to say that you did a bad job or that you don't have the right to decide the fate of your own story, just, my super complicated way of saying that i really wish it wasnt over D :
; )
4/25/2018 c1 poemado
I am not sure if this is the end of the story or not but please write more. I am curious what happens next. How does ace live with this.
36 « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »