for Sins Of The Past

5/19/2018 c2 Crackshippin guy
Hamazura*
5/19/2018 c2 Crackshippin guy
Nice is the true MC
Of index regardless of what anyone
Says
5/19/2018 c2 4whwsms
Suddenly, this came to me, as I got to the end of this chapter:

Go, Go, Hamazura! Go, Go, Hamazura! Go, Go, Hamazura, you Level Zero Hamazura!
(to the tune of Power Rangers Season 1 opening theme)

... I'll just leave this right here.
5/19/2018 c2 25linkjames24
Oh love it. Always interested in the underbelly of Academy City. Well, just the underworld of society in general, be it the Yakuza, the mafia or even government agents who act for the greater good. Academy City wonderfully explores these aspects.

Still, surprised Shiage's with Rikou if he's gonna hit it with Shizuri. Don't want any broken hearts so can we compromise and make it a threesome instead?
4/26/2018 c1 st german
the fact that each
time a story like
this comes out many
people complain because it's
not touma who is with the
main I
know he is the MC
But that doesn't mean
he should be paired with
every single
it's not like this pairings
are even canon
4/26/2018 c1 fencer29
One possible reason there for the dearth of Hamazura stories might be that most people aren't familiar with him. He isn't even introduced until halfway through the original series (Side Stories 1), and really only graduates into become one of the "Three Heroes" on the frozen plains of Russia during WWIII (hopefully this will be included in Season III). Even upon his return to Academy City after the war he's still pretty much treated as a flunky to Item - apparently being the Level 0 who beat the #4 Level 5 doesn't have the same cachet as beating #1 (not the doing so ever did much for Touma's status).

There's also the simple matter that Hamazura simply isn't as flashy as the other two heroes. While the girls of Item may now accept him as a full-fledged member of their group, rather than an expendable extra, Mugino and Kinuhata still pretty much treat him as their gopher. He may be highly resourceful ("Need to break through that concrete, Boss? Just let me hot wire this construction equipment.") but in the end he is the true "everyman" hero of the franchise - an ordinary man who finds himself thrown into difficult circumstances with nothing but wits and luck to rely upon, yet somehow manages not only to come out alive himself but also saves others in the process.
4/25/2018 c1 linkjames24
Interesting where you'll take this.
4/25/2018 c1 4whwsms
Hmmm, ... IN-teresting start, there. And I agree wuth what you effectively said about not enough "character" variety in stories.

Carry On, then.
4/25/2018 c1 Guest
I don't want to see Hamazura and Shizuri even kissing.
4/25/2018 c1 st german