for Spirit's Call

4/30 c6 rose4eva76
Noooooooooo come back to this story I love it
2/12 c6 deliriumintheheavens
Oh no! I wish you kept updating, this is so freaking fun!
2/7 c1 Ulia31klim
This is marvelous and mind-blowing! And I hope one day I’ll see the next chapter. But for now I only can say that you’re an evil person to stop updating it. And you have no compassion to us (simple people out there who beg the world to read more of this storyline) and our nerves. But still thanks, first 6 chapters were fantastic! So maybe one day...
And just for u to knownow you have fans even in Ukraine (at least two) so thanks
1/19 c6 RozaBelikovaAus
This is sooooo damn amazing! Really love your work and really hope you continue!
1/10 c6 misia88
This story is AMAZING! I hope you continue to write it because WOW!
11/26/2020 c6 Isahh
Please, keep writing! This story is going so well and I admit I'm quite curious to see where it goes. I am looking forward to read Abe's reply and his inquiry of the girls, especially about how he's going to take Rose initiating contact. I like how Rose keeps using Harry Potter's references (was it accidental or deliberate?) so as to not say Natalie and Victor.
Every now and then I look for new stories of the fandom... Despite that, I keep coming back here for this one. I love how mature is your perspective, how you develop so well the differences between the girls' younger and older selves, how you keep giving us tidbits about how uncomfortable they feel in certain situations and how at ease they are in others. I love how you describe the characters' relationships, not only the romantic ones but Lissa and Rose's as well... But mainly I hate to love the mystery and these cliffhangers.
I hope that the next time I come back here, I find an update, that would make my day! Please, keep up! You're doing a marvellous job!
Til then,
Isahh
10/16/2020 c6 Isahh
Dammit! The story keeps getting better and better. Looking forward to the next chapter!
P.S.: I'll admit I'm so curious to read Zmey's appearance that learning who is gonna win this "bonding exercise" fell into second place. Will Janine show up anytime soon?
9/25/2020 c6 Kyra
OMG! This is so awesome! Absolutely cannot wait for more! Update soon please! This fight is going to be epic!
9/10/2020 c6 Tatum Grimes
i can't wait for more.
8/16/2020 c6 2NonBinaryAceKitten
OH GOD the banter! I LOVE it.
8/3/2020 c6 4Her Grace The Grand Duchess
Oh come on I’m on the edge of my seat. More please.
7/30/2020 c6 Cherry
Please please please update this story! I’ve read your other work as well and they are just as amazing and I know that this story has so much potential. I wish that you would come back and finish this story 3
7/15/2020 c5 2elephantwalks
I adore your writing and this story and I hope you continue it!
7/15/2020 c6 elephantwalks
Astonished.

Simply put, I can’t believe I’ve just discovered this gem. There was an overwhelming amount of emotions I felt as I read this, and I can't complain about the grandness of it
7/15/2020 c6 elephantwalks
AHHHHH i can’t wait for the fight scene!
149 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »