FanFiction.Net
for Eyes of a Child

7/28/2021 c1 5AutumnKL
I can see the message you are trying to get across and also appreciate that Gohan doesn't come across as a mean person despite his ooc in this story. Sure he gets impatient fast and the shouting is pretty out of character but you still showed that he cared about Goten. I also think letting Gohan consider his brother as more important than Videl during this stage of his life is another good point.

The one thing I would consider changing is that the resolution is a bit too fast. Perhaps let Gohan have a reflection of sorts if why his temper got out of hand would be good. What you have does the job but is a bit rushed.

Still thanks for the story!
1/26/2020 c1 derektomlinson
videl smirking at her boyfriend gohan maybe we can do some private training later
10/10/2019 c1 derek
videl saying to goten thank you for seeing what my idiot demi sayian could not see i want you to keep asking your naive brother if he loves me like i love him now i am going to ask my soon to be mother in law if i can borrow her frying to knock some sense into my sayianman s head with it
9/4/2019 c1 derektomlinson
videl saying to gohan you are going to teach me how to fly
5/4/2018 c1 1gabelou1991
J'aime bien continu.
4/30/2018 c1 Cocoaeyes
Loved seeing the relationship between the two brothers! Hope to see more one-shots with them, either retellings or otherwise.
4/27/2018 c1 Di
Nawww cute, brotherly love sweetness
4/26/2018 c1 57chadtayor020
I don’t know, I just can’t see Gohan get really angry at Goten unless he really screws up, like ruin a date for him and Videl or almost hurt someone kind of screw up. This isn’t bad, but Gohan seems really OOC in my opinion.