for The Critical Crew

10/26/2018 c21 34GhostWriterGirl-1
Pfft HAHAHA! Oh man, that was just... too... HILARIOUS!
First, the list that Danny made of what could happen(and I think that’s the ONLY thing Tetslaff would dream about), to Skulker being called Metal Butt and to Mr. Lancer’s conversation with the Ghost Zone’s “greatest” hunter. Too funny! HA HA HA!
Oh Kwan... you loudmouth. You don’t know when to keep your mouth shut, do you?*sighs in disappointment*
Aaand THERE goes the wall of secrets! Also, SURPRISE! DASH is the other one who got hit with the ray!
Aww, I love how Dash is trying to turn over a new leaf.
Oh Kwan. Kwan, Kwan, Kwan. What are we going to do with you, blabbermouth? And yeah, I would be freaked out too Danny if Kwan were to do that to me too.
THAT, Paulina, is a human reaction to a breakup, altough wanting Dash like that ISN’T healthy in the LEAST. And Star, THAT saying was “Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned”. But I have to admit, that’s some good advice Star told Paulina.
Why do I feel like Paulina is going to kill Jazz?(and going to drain her dry of blood because I STILL believe she is secretly a vampire!)
Looking forward to your next chapter; keep on writing! GhostWriterGirl out!
10/20/2018 c27 30Neeko96
I got a little confused about the part about it being under the school. Is it not affecting anyone but the A listers? Anyway, great so far!-
10/19/2018 c5 Neeko96
I see what you did there, but thankfully the 4th wall is extremely resilient.-
10/19/2018 c27 18ani.writes
AWESOMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
10/19/2018 c27 3CeleneTheAngel
Huh. So Jack Fenton of The Critical Crew is now Papyrus from Undertale. Cool!
10/19/2018 c27 7speedyowl152
So they're both telling lies to protect the boy asdfghjkl talk to him you fools. I was surprised that tcc and tcc were both updated lmao, close enough!
10/13/2018 c26 18ani.writes
D'awww! Let's hope your dad gets well soon! May the luck be on your side! I hope your dad will recover! OOOOHHHHHH! I LOVE THE PART ON BOX GHOST! YEAHHHHH! I DID TOTALLY LOVE THIS! YEAH! BTW, I DID TONS OF CHANGES TO MY NEXT GEN AND I GOT EVERYTHING BACK IN ORDER AND THE WAY I WANTED TO BE! I STARTED WRITING ABOUT IT! Eeeeeeeee! I FRIKKKIN LOVE THE BOX GHOST! HE'S SHOULD GET THE BEST VILLAIN AWARD OR SMTH! I LOVE THIS FRIKKKIN THING! AND, THIS IS SO GOOD AND SHEET, THE CREW MISSED THE FOOTAGE! WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! MOST IMPORTANTLY, TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF TOO, OKAY? I hope everything will be on your side in the end:)
10/13/2018 c20 34GhostWriterGirl-1
Oh no... I’ve got a bad feeling about this.
*laughs until death*Oh, that was just hilarious! Poor Danny, though I would very much do what Tucker did!
Don’t worry, Boxy; me and Ellie still love you.
Ooo, this is gonna be good...*rubs hands in eager anticipation while grinning evilly*Though, I DO feel sorry for poor Boxy. And also, I had no idea you knew a word THAT big, Skulker. I am surprised, and impressed.
NOW you believe Dash, Kwan? Also, I love his sarcasm!
Poor Dash! He’s correct in that Danny is Danny Phantom, and half-right that he’s dead(he’s still alive!)
Oh my God, it’s so funny when reading their viewpoint on the issuing of the Box-Ghost-catching contest!
Please tell me the A-listers didn’t see Danny’s hands light up with ecto-energy? Please?
Oh, I can tell Dash and Kwan are gonna get soaked!
*laughs at the next paragraph, speechless with humour*
Omg, the almost-prank war was hilarious! And the honey was a perfect touch! XD
Oh my God! This was hilarious! Poor Mikey! And yes, if I accidentally did the splits, I would make the same noise that Chris did. And I just imagined the balloon coming at Jazz and Danny and Clark leaping in front of her in slow-motion.
Oh my God, I can already guess who took the balloon for them.
Aaaand now Paulina’s going to throw a hissy fit like the teenage toddler she is!
Yay! Glad that Dash apologised and that he and Danny have a truce! Also, love Dash’s fanboy moment!
And here’s Mr. Lancer! Although I don’t like how he let’s The A-Listers get off scot-free, I have to admit that since the A-listers aren’t there(cowards who deserve to be turned to stone by Medusa and smashed to bits with baseball bats)and that Team Phantom and Dash and Kwan are the only ones there, he HAS to give them detention, as unfair that is.
Looking forward to your next chapter; keep on writing!
GhostWriterGirl out!
10/13/2018 c19 GhostWriterGirl-1
Yes! The Fenton Phones are fixed! AND HOW DID YOU MISS THAT THE DEVICE FOUND THE SECOND PERSON HIT BY THE GIW’S RAY GUN!?
I shouldn’t be laughing at the failed prank, but I am. Poor Kwan, though. High heels are weapons in disguise.
Awww, I love Dani and Youngblood’s friendship! Oh my God, i can only imagine what Maddie will think when they become MORE than friends...
Oh no... please tell me he doesn’t plan to KILL Dash!
Aww, Lester, you such a precious smol bean!
1), those lockers NEEDED that paint job, even if it was a prank, 2) poor Kwan, he just can’t catch a poor break, 3) annnnd THERE goes my newfound liking of Tetslaff, 4) Classic, oblivious Tuck, and 5) Kwan, if you think protecting Team Phantom is hard work, then imagine yourself protecting the whole TOWN from ghosts. And don’t worry, I won’t tell anyone about you protecting Team Phantom.
Trust me Paulina and Star, you won’t get any members of Team Phantom with your half-baked pranks.
YOU GAVE DASH TEMPORARY AMNESIA!?*flips table and glares angrily*
Kwan: Thinks Dash has gone completely insane.
Dash: FINALLY realises that Danny Fenton is Danny Phantom.
Me: YES! You figured it out AND have told Kwan, you mutton-head!
Ray, that ghost beaver is more scared of you than you are of it. Also, that was totally hilarious!
Sorry, Ray, but I’ll have to disagree with you; I LOVE Amity Park!
Looking forward to your next chapter; keep on writing!
GhostWriterGirl out!
10/5/2018 c25 3CeleneTheAngel
Your chapters have been amazing, even the really short ones. Quality over Quantity as they say. But seriously, get some sleep girl. Running on only three hours of rest is NOT good for you in the slightest.
10/5/2018 c25 7speedyowl152
Hey, any sized update is a good update. I'm surprised you've updated at all with so little sleep and your dad to worry about, you didn't have to but thank you. I hope things get better soon xx
9/29/2018 c24 speedyowl152
Is that still the giw base under the school :o I guess it's a good idea because of how much ecto activity is centred around there but oh wow it makes me wonder how much they found out from like cameras or whatever? And what does the buzzing do? Increase aggression again? (Hence all the fights) I wonder if it's been affecting The Ghost Boi, or if it had some hand in the giw realising that halfas exist. Ooooooooo
9/29/2018 c24 18ani.writes
Man, been so busy with real life that I could not review, but I finally found time to!

THIS IS SO FRIKKIN AWESOME, ELLIE!
9/21/2018 c23 Janelle22
The jello prank was hilarious. Great update!
9/21/2018 c23 7speedyowl152
Oh man they don't know about the Danny sitting? Gosh that feels like so long ago. Also idk I'm too innocent to have ever been involved in pranks, all I can think of is red/green dye in the hand soap? Or Quality(tm) pranks from what not to do in amity park, but they don't really apply in this situation haha. The crew should just pitch a tent in the giw wreckage and stay there honestly, scaredy cats.
91 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »