for The Saiyan of Overwatch

10/30/2021 c2 Dontus -not Donut- Powerus
Goku can just lower his power with a multitude of reasons. Plus cloning him doesn't equate to equal power. They just cloned a Saiyan.

Which would mean that Goku is currently the strongest being in overwatch. With Goku's mind getting sharpened, he can now do the Scientific doohickeys as long as he reads books. In which I am sure that will grab his interest. He does need to work on this department of his now that he is too strong for anyone to handle.

This story could easily be about Goku adapting to this new world and how he and the world around him would react to each other.
10/30/2021 c1 Dontus -not Donut- Powerus
The Limiter is unnecessary. OG DB is all about Ki "control", a nice concept, but it's for characters that doesn't have any form or level of control of their power as precise as making themselves as weak as a baby to as strong as a God.

Like Hulk, Thor, Superman (Sups can control his power but not as precise as DB characters), etc.
9/11/2021 c3 The man
this would be a great story to continue tho you can most likely add elements into it if there isn’t much to go on
10/5/2019 c3 Guest
When is next chapter coming? This is a good story
7/4/2019 c3 17Ben56
I like this story, i will be waiting the next chapter, and i will be reading your other works to. Thanks for the story, see you in the next chapter.
1/10/2019 c3 Guest
Hola muy buena historia sigue así
7/13/2018 c2 3SSJDark Drakus
this was awesome I love the beginning it was dramatic and sad and everything I expected from a sad scene in dbs, please continue it. also are you pairing goku with anyone or are you bring his universe back not saying it'd required just wondering
7/3/2018 c2 Wlyman2009
no offense but you make sound as though Goku can get angry easily. which is not possible. you have to be frieza level of dick to pull that off.
6/29/2018 c2 12Merged Zamasu
Tracer x Goku I'm 'calling' it now (I know I'm bad st puns...)
6/3/2018 c2 Guest
Love the idea so far unfortunately I can't give a good review since I'm not familiar with overwatch but I'm sure you'll do just fine can't wait for more ;)
5/25/2018 c1 That one Italian
Boi Better have sex with Winston
5/22/2018 c2 3LifeByTheCreed
Actually there is a real opportunity for a dragonball univese level villain in Overwatch if Talon, or someone gets a hand on Goku's DNA, or some of Gero's research, creating a Saiyan in a lab in order to defeat Goku, or maybe a Cell-esque creature that also holds the powers of Overwatch, and Talon. Plus if he got some serious upgrades Doomfist can be an interesting enemy for Goku, with the way he enjoys fighting, and challenges he can be something like an arch nemesis for him.
5/12/2018 c1 D1rtyshad0w
bro i love this story i need more MOOOOOORE
4/27/2018 c1 Guest
I don't think the limiters are necessary here. I mean, Goku can control his powers very well and if someone of this universe can force him to turn Super Saiyan there's no difference between just transform and release the limiter and after that use the transformation.

But the story is good, I like it.