for Amabo

8/22/2018 c1 28JolieBlack
You already know how much I love this story.
I hope we have your permission to include it in the BBC "Sherlock" for Canon Addicts community here on the site, too?
8/13/2018 c1 13creativesm75
nice
5/13/2018 c1 392PurpleYin
I really enjoyed the evolving themes in this. Each one one felt like it could be selfcontained but they led nicely into the next. I found the earlier one about chemicals (which he used ruthlessly, whilst still claiming sentiment and love and those chemicals to be worthless) to be a particularly interesting observation on Sherlock.
4/27/2018 c1 314lindahoyland
A great glimpse into Sherlock's mind.
4/27/2018 c1 16Moni Hasnone
Wonderfully depicted, and elegantly written. Sherlock’s POV imo is a dangerous terrain, but you have crafted it masterfully. Thank you!
4/27/2018 c1 Saffysmom
This is gorgeously written. A masterfully crafted look into Sherlock's emotional turmoil. Well done!
4/27/2018 c1 87KathyG
Don't forget that Magussen targeted a close friend of Sherlock when he had John kidnapped and put in that bonfire! Seems to me that that alone would make it personal for Sherlock, although Smith's own evil didn't.

Very nice! I like this story; it tells Sherlock's POV very nicely.
4/27/2018 c1 Raintag
This was awesome; a real emotional journey and a very believable look into Sherlock's beautiful curly head.