for Brothers

8/22/2020 c2 Helena
This is so sad and beautiful. I can't- I just can't. Nope, I don't think I can read without crying anymore. Such a good story. Love it.
8/2/2020 c1 ihatetigerstar
Kudos!
Still, I'm like SOBBING.
3/14/2020 c1 Guest
Okay, hold up!

And when Thanos took the Tesseract, Thor murmured in a low voice, "You really are the worst brother." It was perhaps meant for a joke, but the words stung more than Thor would ever know.

This ‘hurt feelings’ is bull crap. Loki has said THOUSANDS of times worse things to Thor. Loki has no right to feel ‘hurt’ when he’s been bashing their brotherhood so severely Thor has finally came to his senses to just let Loki go.
2/10/2019 c1 Guest
I came here for a nice fanfic to fill the gaping hole in my heart left by Loki’s death. Instead I got more pain.
11/19/2018 c4 GreenSand
Please update.
5/27/2018 c1 3OtherworldlyStarlight
I still don’t believe he’s actually dead. He’s too smart for this. *bawling*
5/8/2018 c3 1icewarrior413
Oh this is sooo good!
5/4/2018 c3 18azureLuna11
ANA! (yeah, you're in trouble. I called u by your first name) HOW DARE U WRITE THIS? ! ? ! ? !

THIS IS FAR TOO BEAUTIFUL/HORRIBLE/HEART WRENCHING FOR ME TO HANDLE! :,(

I mean how... I mean Im having love/hate feelings for this fic...

My baaabbbbiiiieeeessss im dying... :(

Oh and thanks for making me cry...again. ugh, I can't deal with all this...

*MEGA THUMBS UP*
5/1/2018 c3 6UTBS279
His death always gets to me. I'm wheezing.
5/1/2018 c3 39TiaKisu
This is beautifully crafted, heart-breaking and so very true to these characters! It truly deserves all the favourites it has gathered and more. Brilliant, simply brilliant!
4/30/2018 c3 70Whirlwind421
Heart break! *cries* Good snippet! *cries some more*
4/30/2018 c3 129ninewood
Oh wow! That is so good and sad. I wondered how Thor survived. But he was on top of Loki. Could Loki's body have survived, too?
4/30/2018 c2 ninewood
That was really good. And he will avenger his friends, his people, his parents and, of course, his brother.
4/30/2018 c3 Guest
That was beautiful. Even in the end, he cast a protective charm! AGH THEY ARE SUCH GOOD BROTHERS SOBS HYSTERICALLY I NEEDED THIS
42 Page 1 .. Last Next »