for Dragon Ball Xenowatch

9/29/2018 c7 Jotaro Via ROW
ok ki cant be weaker just by being somewhere else. Its an interesting story but the ki bullcrap holds no water.
9/29/2018 c2 Jotaro Via ROW
Nice!
9/29/2018 c1 Jotaro Via ROW
Winston. We have a problem.
I like the start.
6/24/2018 c6 02D34th
I'm not very good at putting my thoughts into words, on paper or online. So, I will explain to the best of my abilities why I was slightly disappointed.

1. As a fanfic reader I, along with some others, are use to reading fics with MC losing their power(s) and regaining them in a few short chapters. So, it's difficult sometimes for us to read about the MC being X powerful before dropping to X power for a indefinite period of time.

2. I know that Callio will eventually get his full-power back, it feels like were entering uncharted territory, whenever a mc loses their power for unknown reasons.

3. Callio doesn't seem like a Saiyan but at the same time he does...if you catch my draft.

P.S. Not flaming or complaining. I ACTUALLY enjoy reading this fic but some moments are hard to read when Callio is a Saiyan warrior that defeated Demigra, a demon god.

P.S.S. Continue to make great content.
6/24/2018 c1 3FireywerAkaAadidoes
my friend, this story is amazing. Don't let the critics get to you. So far, the story has been amazing and I can't wait for more. I don't blame you for how you handled with Callio's power. Having an OP character in a world like Overwatch will make story progression difficult, not impossible, but difficult. keep up the great work :3
6/23/2018 c8 02D34th
Not hating the story but it feels like Callio wasn't going to regain his full-power, until chapter 25 or 50.

P.S. Keep up the good work m8
6/21/2018 c7 02D34th
I had high hopes for this story but I should've known to NOT look up that high...
6/15/2018 c6 DmcGodOfAngelsXV
I have a requested crossover story that I want you to write :

Crossover between Devil May Cry ( Reboot Version / AU of Vergil's downfall story / but it will be more of a redemption story for Vergil instead of him descending into pure madness and becoming the new king of demons ) and Dragon Ball Z ( Xenoverse 2 universe ) .

Main Pairing : Vergil ( DmC ) x Towa ( Xenoverse 2 / Basically when Mira explodes himself / in the final battle cutscene / Towa somehow survives but moments before she could put her next plan into action the demoness is somehow cornered by everyone ( Future Warrior and Conton City Hero ) including the Time Patroller named Trunks along with the z fighters / Plus Chronoa / but luckily she miraculously escapes / barely alive of course / although she is left with severe wounds / ones of which she cannot recover from / Aka dying from blood loss In the location where Mira had his first fight against Future warrior ( Xenoverse 1 ) / due to her staff being completely destroyed / meaning she can only use her Ki to increase her physical attributes / Speed /
Strength / Durability/ Aka / while in hell / DmC version of hell / Another thing is that she doesn't have her staff in this story / since that obviously allows her to travel through time and dimensions / aka she could escape hell this way / basically her hollow self is the one who has it / just to point that out )

Rated M for Violence Language ( every now and then they will curse / but not all the time ) Gore Slight Nudity and Lemons ( If you want you can censor them / or simply skip them / just to point that out to you ) .

Genre : Drama / Romance / Supernatural

Title : The Demon Scientist And The Nephalem Son Of Sparda

Summary : When the demon scientist known as Towa finally meets her own demise in the hands of the time patrollers along with Trunks and Chronoa herself . everything she had truly ever hoped to achieve quickly comes crashing down around her . resulting in her mind slowly drifting into a twisted dimension of eternal damnation itself . however unlike her someone else had ended up in the same circumstance as her through totally different means of course . on the other hand he was truly all she had left in ever having a chance to returning into the world of the living . although as much as she held her own disconcert and fretfulness for the man named Vergil , she secretly knew that if she didn't stick by his side at all times he could potentially become a monster just as terrible as her former creation Mira .

To the author please do my requested crossover story .

That's all I am kindly asking..

Thank You ..

PS : Towa will have hollow representations of her inner demons just like Vergil himself ( Meaning she will have to overcome these inner demons realizing that they are only demons / and not the real thing / along with lamenting over what she's truly done to herself ) .

Here are the characters would actually represent her inner demons ( For example Hollow Towa represents her manipulative evil and selfish personality traits / And The CaC you play as in Xenoverse 2 represents what Towa actually thinks of him or her on the inside / even though it's a hollow version / Also / Hollow Mira represents her humanity / well somewhat that is / basically he is slighly less evil and arrogant / and the real Mira somehow ended up in DmC hell much like Towa / but he's heavily weakened / aka looks much like how he did before he turned into final form Amira / due to his previous fight against both Conton City Hero and SSB Goku / basically he truly represents the absolute last piece of her humanity once she kills him then she becomes fully corrupted / making her more evil than she already was / which obviously won't happen in this story / instead she will just leave him to rot in his own grave in the distorted dimension known as Limbo / which is truthfully the best place and punishment for an arrogant
someone like him )

P.P.S : Not sure of you like the DmC reboot or not ( or if your familiar with it ) but I just thought it was an interesting crossover story idea so yeah ..
5/28/2018 c5 FireywerAkaAadidoes
great work!
5/28/2018 c5 02D34th
Remove the intro and DON'T make a outro either...I was enjoying the chapter but the intro/outro took me out of the immersion.
5/27/2018 c4 FireywerAkaAadidoes
great work!
5/23/2018 c2 FireywerAkaAadidoes
nice work! can't wait for more!
4/28/2018 c1 Guest
Good.
4/27/2018 c1 02D34th
Don't nerf anyone and keep up the good work m8.