for Dark Stars - Book 2 in The Stars Trilogy

5/8/2019 c1 DarthMaddy15
Your story is awesome and I bet you are too!
4/23/2019 c6 Darth Tenibris2
So this is just some random mess of OC bullshit... Good to know I'm not going to waste any more of my time on this trash.
7/26/2018 c53 Krysta Farrell
That soundtrack omg it was perfect for Thane's speech! Great job on this story!
7/26/2018 c51 Krysta Farrell
Omg, poor Kendy! I imagine that it's like the other half of your soul being ripped from you. I really liked Grhan! Will we ever know if he was related to the Solos? May he rest in peace!
7/26/2018 c50 Krysta Farrell
I'm so glad that Paxson came clean, and wasn't able to end his life! I know that everyone's pissed at him now, but hopefully he'll be able to prove to everyone that he's capable of doing the right thing when things get rough. I'm also hoping that the Jedi will know what to do with Nash, and that Eevou and Korus won't be able to break him out of the brig. What he did to Hinson and Andrew was horrible! I'm glad they were ALL able to escape! Now Luke and Andrew can finally talk about Andrew's experiences with the OJO, Yoda and Obi-Wan. I noticed that your autocorrect misspelled Leia's name. It called her Leah instead. And it's so cute that Kess has a teenage crush!

Onward to the next chapter, and I can't wait to read Eternal Stars!
7/16/2018 c14 Write Fanatic
Wicked creatures! Was the inspiration an episode of SW Rebels? That’s what I imagined.

Curious - What’s Kendy’s family history? Is it in a previous book?
7/16/2018 c13 Write Fanatic
Really great tie into last story with Paxson.

Liked the pace in this Chapter.

Your comments would be great in your profile?
7/16/2018 c12 Write Fanatic
Description of cave room reminds me of Rogue One - Krennic and Vader in the circle...

Good.
7/16/2018 c11 3C.R.Marks
writeaddiction

Good suggestion. Removed bolding and it reads better.

Thank you again.
7/16/2018 c9 Write Fanatic
Really like so far. Just wondering if there are too many balls in the air?

See my PM.
7/16/2018 c8 Write Fanatic
Good! Like Kendy and Grhan.
7/16/2018 c5 Write Fanatic
Like it...

A little confused by the Alpha, Omega, etc.
7/16/2018 c3 Write Fanatic
Good!
7/10/2018 c34 Krysta Farrell
Ohhh, this is getting good! Hopefully they'll ALL escape with Hinson's mother and no one willbe hurt, except their enemies. Andrew is pulling Hinson towards the Dark. I only hope that Luke realizes that in time to put a stop to it. And what WOULD one make for a meal of Ysalamiri? Lizard A La King? Filet O' Lizard? Lizard Pie? The possibilities are endless, and throughly unappetizing, lol. Loving this story! I'm glad Sara came clean about the pills. And I hope Paxston gets a dose of his own medicine screwing around with her mind like that!
7/5/2018 c13 Krysta Farrell
Loving this story! It's very sweet and romantic, yet has the darker elements, angst and action that I crave. I have to point out one misspelling of a character's name. You spell it as Obe-Wan. It's actually Obi-Wan. Fix that little mistake and it'll be perfect!

Wonderful job, and mtFbwy!
28 Page 1 2 Next »