for Six Months

4/29/2018 c1 14lil'mousie323
I can't breathe normally either! And my eyes are leaking...dang you! Lol. I'm SO happy you are turning this into a multi chapter fic! Yay! Keep the angst and tears coming.
4/28/2018 c1 932queens1prince
The only thing allowing me to read this and not have my own panic attack is that I know he's not really dead. Super job! Amazingly well written.
4/28/2018 c1 15lilacmermaid33
Oh, you're so good at the angst! I feel so awful for all the kids, but seeing Stevie not even able to cry over this is especially sad, knowing how close she is to him.

But seeing how isolated Elizabeth is is the worst. She can be there for the kids, and they can be there for each other, but you just know that the only person she wants comfort from is the one who isn't coming home.

Interested to know how his longer version came about - had you already written the short one and decided you still had more to say? Or since parts of the short one are included within this chapter, was it written like this to start with, and then cut?

Hope you won't keep us in suspense for too long!
4/28/2018 c1 71AnonymouslyAddicted
I mean, I know he is alive but oh my god this hurt! So beautifully written! Please update soon!
139 « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10