for Six Months

6/11/2018 c20 Madam Bluebird
I loved this story soooo much!
6/11/2018 c20 15lilacmermaid33
I'm so sad to see this one come to an end! I still maintain that the world is a lot worse off without her in Washington, but she (and all of them) absolutely deserve the peace that they've found back in Virginia. I love how you've shown how this whole experience has changed them all.
6/9/2018 c19 Guest
OMG! I didnt see that coming, but I think you are 100% on point with her reaction.
6/11/2018 c20 1katielouisaloves
This was such a perfect ending to one of my favourite fanfic stories. You’re writing is amazing and the way you convey all the characters is so realistic. I’m so sad this story is over, but I’m looking forward to all your future oneshots / multi-chapter stories xx
6/10/2018 c19 5CrimeStopper136
OH...
MY...
GOD...
I don't remember that last time I cried this much in one day. but this story is amazing and so totally worth it. I had wondered if she would quit but holy crap, that was the best way ever, I can't wait to see where it goes and how the family deals with everything moving forward. I'm looking forward so much to the next chapter! I can't wait.
3 3 3
6/10/2018 c4 CrimeStopper136
I didn't think it was possible to hate Henry and love Russell, well... love is a strong word.
but you've made me do it.
Congratulations, I only teared up at that chapter lol
6/10/2018 c3 CrimeStopper136
oh boy, that was so mean!
I've cried so much at this story already, how is it possible to be so mean and so talented at the same time.
6/8/2018 c18 Nanergb
This was so beautiful!
6/9/2018 c19 14lil'mousie323
Boom! I've been waiting for this chapter! The question is, will Henry accept that she quit? Will Russell and Conrad try to beg her to come back to work? What will they all do now?
6/9/2018 c19 2risingdancer
That’s so sad. But I can’t blame her!
Keep it coming please.
6/9/2018 c19 15lilacmermaid33
Wow, I didn't actually think she was going to go through with it! I thought if she was going to, it would be an impulsive choice, and then somebody in the family was going to try to talk her out of it. Wondering if she talked to any of them before making her decision? Either way, the fact that it's taken her two weeks tells me she's serious. I get why she's doing it, and Conrad deserves it for what he's put them all through ... it's just too bad, because there's nobody else who can do the job the way she does!

LOVE the way she looks after Henry at the beginning of this chapter, and the fact that she unloads all of it on Conrad to show him how much he's screwed up.
6/7/2018 c18 Guest
Im so glad that Henry finally got home. I have to admit I started with that chapter - I still cant read the part where he is away, but Ive loved it so far and I love the way you have described their first love making. So vulnerable.
Oh my God, I literally have no words, this was SO beautiful
6/7/2018 c18 Guest
Simply beautiful.. it so deep and warm at the same time
138 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »