for Six Months

6/6/2018 c4 Jay
This is the best fan fiction story I’ve ever read. All of the characters speak the same way, and have same personalities as those in the show.
6/8/2018 c18 2Sandrine K
thank you so much for your story!
6/6/2018 c17 Guest
Obsessed with this. U r truly talented.
6/7/2018 c18 14lil'mousie323
I have been waiting for this chapter! Such raw, intimate love that you can feel as you read the words. Absolutely fantastic job!
6/7/2018 c17 lil'mousie323
I want to punch Conrad! My hearts breaking for Henry! :'(
6/7/2018 c18 13SALLYSAYSRELAX
So so so good! Wish you'd write more smut! Loved this update and I'm glad that they've gotten their time together without any kids interrupting them. They really needed this. Thank you! Keep up the good work!
6/6/2018 c18 71AnonymouslyAddicted
This was just beautiful.
6/6/2018 c18 932queens1prince
I have been waiting for this chapter from the very beginning. I love it! I absolutely love the phrase, "cried out like the last battle cry of her grief as it clung to her while she shook it off." I feel like that was the embodiment of the whole process. Superb!
6/6/2018 c18 15lilacmermaid33
Beautiful chapter! I love that it's on the floor by the Christmas tree.

I love that they take their time and communicate throughout this piece ... even though he's been home for a week and they barely let go of each other in that time, it feels like it isn't real until the end of this. And it's nice to see the kids moving forward as well, ready to leave the house for a little while and trusting that he'll be there when they get back.

(I am so not ready for this one to be over!)
6/5/2018 c17 lilacmermaid33
Great chapter! Henry has been more emotional so far than I've expected, but it makes sense - Elizabeth and the kids thought they knew how their story ended, whereas Henry has had all these months to drive himself crazy imagining all the possible ways that this could play out. The fact that he was so isolated during that time makes it that much worse - kind of makes you think about what could have happened to the rest of them if Elizabeth hadn't made the big decision to go back to work.
6/4/2018 c16 14lil'mousie323
Oh this is heart wrenching! The possibility that the letters could be their end?! Noooooooo!
6/4/2018 c15 lil'mousie323
I swear, these chapters are becoming more emotional! Keep up the fantastic work!
6/4/2018 c16 2risingdancer
Of course it’s not their last night together. Update soon!
6/4/2018 c16 13SALLYSAYSRELAX
Oh my god, I want to know her reaction after reading those letters. Update fast, pretty please? You're such a fantastic author. Keep it up!
6/3/2018 c16 15lilacmermaid33
BEAUTIFUL chapter! I'm so glad to see the necklace make a reappearance - I had thought she broke the chain, so I'm glad there's no harm done there. Seeing Henry this nervous is heart-breaking, but I'm glad Elizabeth doesn't seem angry so far (that was my greatest concern once he returned home). And it seemed like him being nervous is good for her, in a weird way, because it lets her avoid having to think about her own feelings.

And the way that Elizabeth articulates her feelings about Jason are absolutely GORGEOUS too!

Has anybody bothered to let his siblings and Will and her coworkers know yet?
138 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »