for Six Months

6/3/2018 c16 15lilacmermaid33
BEAUTIFUL chapter! I'm so glad to see the necklace make a reappearance - I had thought she broke the chain, so I'm glad there's no harm done there. Seeing Henry this nervous is heart-breaking, but I'm glad Elizabeth doesn't seem angry so far (that was my greatest concern once he returned home). And it seemed like him being nervous is good for her, in a weird way, because it lets her avoid having to think about her own feelings.

And the way that Elizabeth articulates her feelings about Jason are absolutely GORGEOUS too!

Has anybody bothered to let his siblings and Will and her coworkers know yet?
6/1/2018 c14 Guest
I can't stop refreshing coz the wait is killing me.
6/3/2018 c15 32lizandhenry
This is one of my favorite stories! As much as I love all the stuff with the kids I CANT WAIT for teh chapter when you have H&E talk, or maybe he gives her the letters he wrote.
6/2/2018 c15 SA09
I am really enjoying this story. I think it's well written & tugs at your heart strings. However when will someone call Henry out for what he did to his family? I was expecting it to be Jason with his attitude towards government and this just being an example or Elizabeth and how she says he always is putting himself in danger. This conversation needs to happen and will not be pretty. I can't wait for it.
5/31/2018 c14 Nanergb
I’m loving how this story is playing out & thank you for updating quickly. I’m definitely hooked & a fan of your writing.
6/2/2018 c15 932queens1prince
Oh heck! I'm at work at I'm crying and it's awkward. I think you hit the nail on the head with Stevie's evaluation of Allison-that she couldn't see past herself. I like that.
6/2/2018 c15 15lilacmermaid33
Beautiful chapter! I'm glad that he's slowly renewing these relationships with them.

It's so sad when Alison asks if he and Elizabeth will stay together! I know the idea that they might not had been preying on Henry's mind, but I wonder what Alison saw that made her worry about this?

I find it so interesting that you have Stevie be the one to give Henry a little insight into what life was like without him there, especially about Elizabeth - I totally expected that to be Alison, or Elizabeth herself!

Poor Elizabeth - she's hardly getting any time with her own husband! Ooooh - is he ever going to notice her not wearing her necklace anymore?
5/31/2018 c14 Guest
Thank you for another great chapter. Can't wait for them to be "alone"
5/31/2018 c13 Guest
Eagerly awaiting a new chapter.
hope u update soon
5/30/2018 c13 Guest
Officially I keep refreshing for an update. Can't wait for more!
5/30/2018 c13 Guest
The best msec fic of all time! Please keep updating. Impressive work.
5/30/2018 c13 Guest
OMG! This is so good! Can't wait for the to be alone!
5/31/2018 c14 lilacmermaid33
Beautiful chapter!

It's so sad that Henry could ever think that Elizabeth might not welcome his kiss, but at the same time, I'm so impressed with him for being so thoughtful and focused on their needs ... hopefully not at the expense of his own! I must admit, I assumed one of the first things I thought he'd do is get Elizabeth to debrief him on how everybody's doing, before talking to any of them himself!

The conversation with Jason is so lovely, very reminiscent of one of your early one-shots. I'm impressed with Jason for opening up so quickly, and admitting that he'd made a difficult situation even worse with his actions. Hopefully he doesn't turn back into an annoying teenager too fast!

I love the little details in this, like Henry's hand falling asleep because Stevie's security was more important than his own comfort.
5/31/2018 c14 14lil'mousie323
Such a sweet moment in the kitchen. An even sweeter moment in Jason's room! I love that you had him react that way, I do think that's how he would be on the show, though he'd never admit it.
139 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »