for Six Months

5/28/2018 c12 15lilacmermaid33
Yay, he's home! I was wondering if you'd end up changing this part at all. Seems like they no longer ended up in therapy ... though they probably needed it!

CAN'T WAIT for the next chapter! I've been imagining different variations of the homecoming ever since you posted the one-shot.
5/28/2018 c11 lilacmermaid33
That final letter is heartbreaking! (You keep making me use that word a lot, I'm noticing...) I believe that Henry believes every word of it, but I'm also imagining Elizabeth whacking him over the head with it...

I love how Russell has come to love the McCords, and that he's frank with Conrad, not trying to sugarcoat anything.
5/28/2018 c12 14lil'mousie323
Oh God, that was a tearful homecoming! I can't even imagine what emotions are going through all of them! I hope there's going to be many more chapters dealing with getting back to "normal" and I kinda wanna see Elizabeth give Conrad a piece of her mind.
5/28/2018 c11 lil'mousie323
Oh gosh! Henry's letter broke my heart just a little bit more... Russell is completely correct, if Conrad broke them, then that is on him...
5/26/2018 c10 Guest
Nooo Elizabeth! He’s coming back in a month (hopefully in a few days for the readers, wink wink)
5/28/2018 c12 13SALLYSAYSRELAX
Yes, finally! The rebuilding of their family can begin. Please update soon, okay? Please?
5/28/2018 c12 1katielouisaloves
Yes, finally they are reunited. I’m so happy. Please say there are going to be more chapters. I love this story
5/28/2018 c12 13Everythingistaken
Finally! This is so heartbreaking and heartwarming at the same time, I can't wait for the next chapters!
5/28/2018 c12 75AnonymouslyAddicted
Naw he is back and my heart is smiling again. I really want to read more of this but for now, thank you for reuniting them. I needed it.
5/28/2018 c11 13SALLYSAYSRELAX
Oh my god! I need them together asap! I'm so Looking forward to the next couple of chapters. Please, update soon! Thank you for all the effort you put in these stories! Much appreciated!
5/28/2018 c11 History.love12
Please tell me you won’t wait too long to post the next chapter! At first I did t think I was going to like this story, but I love it! I need the next one!
5/28/2018 c11 mange.paige.09
You can’t leave that there! Hope post the next chapter soon!
5/28/2018 c11 aplatt17
So good! Can’t wait for the next update!
5/27/2018 c11 75AnonymouslyAddicted
I can’t wait for the next chapter where they finally reunite, this was physically painful. Also can’t wait to see how you tackle what is coming next.
5/27/2018 c11 3adamsmccord
Thanks for making me cry with Henry’s letter (I adore this you’re brilliant)
139 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »