for They Say Eyes Are

6/24 c5 darkmonger127
Kirito is secretly Batman confirmed.
6/24 c5 cosmicblader12
Really cute chapter! Looking forward to the next chapter!
6/23 c5 139L' Fleur Noir
Kyaaaaaa OMG! Beautiful! Thanks so much!
6/23 c5 2Chevalier Lecteur
At first I didn't realize it which story had updated when I got the notification, but when I did I was SO excited! I love it when you update! Your SAO stories are frickin awesome!

...Thank you.
6/23 c5 1acpeters
This was really sweet and cute. I wasn’t expecting to see this updated, so it really brightened my day.
I look forward to the next update!
6/23 c1 2NarutoBladeMasterxX69XxRaven
luv dis au idea! good to see dat ur still updatin :))
6/23 c5 SAMx41
Ok, format error aside, I never thought I'd see the day when this story returns. Needless to say, I'm super pumped you're back and I can't wait for the next chapter. Keep it up
6/23 c5 14Mkchief34
Oof. Format error.

Please fix!
6/14 c4 darkmonger127
Is this still continuing?
2/26 c4 Totallynotaduck
awww how come i just saw this, its so unique yet still has the adorableness of kirasuna. I wonder if next chapter they will be going on a date to dicey cafe (im guessing its still named that here)
12/26/2019 c4 2Chevalier Lecteur
That was so sweet! XD Maybe their next conversation won't be through glass!
12/25/2019 c4 AnimeRain14
Oh this is so cute. I hope to read more of your work, please.
12/25/2019 c4 SAMx41
Please, please, please, please continue this story. I haven't enjoyed an Asuna meets Kazuto story for quite some time, but something about this story keeps me coming back.
12/25/2019 c4 Septimus714
Oh god damn it, you're rotting my teeth with al this god damn fluff, and I'm enjoying every second of it! Well done!
12/24/2019 c3 Septimus714
Dang! I find myself really enjoying this. It's probably never gonna happen at this point, but I would absolutely love to read more!
27 Page 1 2 Next »