for They Say Eyes Are

Fantastic.
3/21 c6 mangamanic
wow. excellent chapter.
3/14 c6 5ajani's apprentice
You know honestly, this could end right here and I'd be happy. Perfect book end with the other windowwasher.

Anyway, no idea if this is the end but it's been quite a ride regardless. I've really enjoyed it.
3/13 c6 cosmicblader12
Happy to see this story is back!
3/13 c6 S10MC2015
This fic is great!
Please continue!

Thank you for the chapters!
Thank you for the chapter!
Thank you for the story!
3/13 c6 Septimus714
Oooooh my gosh! It's been soooooo frickin' long! I thought this had been abandoned ed, but I'm SOO happy it wasn't! Thank you so much, when I saw it had been updated, the biggest shit eating grin split my face. This is definitely one of my favorite SAO fics ever!
Great job!
3/13 c6 just3because3
Uuuuuu sooooo cuteeeeee, can't wait for moreee!
2/16 c5 1stelllaa
Hi I love your stories so much, and I am always impressed by your talented writing. I was just wondering if this story will be updated/continued? Thank you for your hard work!
10/24/2020 c5 8PinkHimeLacus
This was the cutest,omg! Your writing skills are fantastic! Love the romantic build up and the story telling. It's adorable! I hope for more. Thank you for sharing!
6/24/2020 c5 darkmonger127
Kirito is secretly Batman confirmed.
6/24/2020 c5 cosmicblader12
Really cute chapter! Looking forward to the next chapter!
6/23/2020 c5 152L' Fleur Noir
Kyaaaaaa OMG! Beautiful! Thanks so much!
6/23/2020 c5 2Chevalier Lecteur
At first I didn't realize it which story had updated when I got the notification, but when I did I was SO excited! I love it when you update! Your SAO stories are frickin awesome!

...Thank you.
6/23/2020 c5 1acpeters
This was really sweet and cute. I wasn’t expecting to see this updated, so it really brightened my day.
I look forward to the next update!
6/23/2020 c1 2NarutoBladeMasterxX69XxRaven
luv dis au idea! good to see dat ur still updatin :))
36 Page 1 .. Last Next »