for They Say Eyes Are

6/23/2020 c5 SAMx41
Ok, format error aside, I never thought I'd see the day when this story returns. Needless to say, I'm super pumped you're back and I can't wait for the next chapter. Keep it up
6/23/2020 c5 8Mkchief34
Oof. Format error.

Please fix!
6/14/2020 c4 darkmonger127
Is this still continuing?
2/26/2020 c4 Totallynotaduck
awww how come i just saw this, its so unique yet still has the adorableness of kirasuna. I wonder if next chapter they will be going on a date to dicey cafe (im guessing its still named that here)
12/26/2019 c4 2Chevalier Lecteur
That was so sweet! XD Maybe their next conversation won't be through glass!
12/25/2019 c4 AnimeRain14
Oh this is so cute. I hope to read more of your work, please.
12/25/2019 c4 SAMx41
Please, please, please, please continue this story. I haven't enjoyed an Asuna meets Kazuto story for quite some time, but something about this story keeps me coming back.
12/25/2019 c4 Septimus714
Oh god damn it, you're rotting my teeth with al this god damn fluff, and I'm enjoying every second of it! Well done!
12/24/2019 c3 Septimus714
Dang! I find myself really enjoying this. It's probably never gonna happen at this point, but I would absolutely love to read more!
1/14/2019 c3 2TheFinalFighter
I really love your writing style. The way your write makes it seem like I'm watching a show, I hope you update soon!
1/6/2019 c3 ArgoraKnight
I WANT MOOOOOOOOOORE! 3
12/1/2018 c3 Guest
This story is totally adorable, and each time I see you update, I give a little squeal of joy! Your writing is pleasant to read, and you give the story such a fun, innocent and heartwarming feeling with it. Please keep working on this story, I love it to pieces!
12/1/2018 c3 syrathia
This is so cute. You really should keep writing this story
12/1/2018 c3 TheSoloPlayer
Love it can’t wait for more chapters.
11/30/2018 c3 2Chevalier Lecteur
That was awesome! I really liked how you referenced the rabbit!
36 « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »