for And Now For Something Completely Different

3/3/2007 c27 11pstibbons
Interesting story, this - fascinating really. I've added it to my Hermionecentric C2 (which is, at the time of this review, the 60th largest HP C2 on ffnet given their shaky counting system) in the hope that it's updated.

PS: I'd rather have an update of chapter 29 than of chapter 28 :)
3/2/2007 c2 pstibbons
Interesting idea - a secret spell like this. I might even forgive you your inclination at Harry/Ginny (a stupid worthless ship if there ever was one, HBP notwithstanding*) and keep reading.

* how the hell did the word 'notwithstanding' come to mean what it means**?

** don't ask me to explain what it means*.

* I know it doesnt mean 'sitting'.
1/18/2007 c27 12sycoticatalyst
Wow. Found this fic again, purely by chance;another fic had mentioned your pen name and something clicked so I looked you up and I saw a story I recognized. Never thought I'd actually reread such a long fanfiction. Maybe Cassie Claire's Draco Trilogy, just cause I haven't read it in a long time and she's updated since. But I hardly got half-through this fic when I remembered just how much I loved it, and I just had to keep going. Anyhow, I hope you update sometime, but I suppose I'll survive if you don't. It's been two years, and it's my own fault for getting re-hooked, so whatever. I just wanted you to know that you rock my socks still, after all these years.
1/2/2007 c27 1prplmnkybut
PLEASE UPDATE! It's been alomst a year since you have done so and i really do love this story. I recently read Their Room and loved that as well. You are an awesome writer you just need to update! PLEASE?
12/17/2006 c27 3Meggily
I never even thought about a Hermione/Sirius relationship, but this fic was realy well written and made the ship really likeable. I'm totally rooting for them :-) Although Draco seems a bit lonely... ;-) You've got to update this soon, please for the sake of all your reviewers who will die without knowing what happens! Its coming so close to the end! I rally like the switching back and forth of present and past time; it is a welcome change. I really love this!

So please! Update soon :-)
12/14/2006 c27 1Black RRaven
i can't wait for u to update please do it soon!
12/11/2006 c27 Jayy
Do you have any plans to update this? I'm really enjoying and, and its driving me nuts trying to figure out why Ron and Harry had to leave. Anyway, thank you for several hours of enjoyment.
12/1/2006 c27 4sjsalter
update pwease!
11/28/2006 c27 timtam
Why oh why haven't you finished this story? I don't usually bother with stories that are not finished and haven't been updated in ages, but the number of reviews it has. I thought it must be good, and it is. Really good please update and finish it.
11/26/2006 c27 1JennyLeigh
This is a fantastic story. You have created the characters exactly how I would imagine them in a post-hogwarts situation. I love how you have characterized Draco. I love that he is still a 'bad boy' and yet is the same cocky, arrogant jerk that he normally is...he just isn't evil. I love that. I love how you made Ron and Harry and Hermione's relationship. It is just what I was looking for in a story. Your tempo is lovely, your story line is so compelling, I know I'll have to re-read this to capture the small things I've missed along the way. I realize it's been a while since you've updated - but it isn't too late. This is a fantastic piece of fanfiction - one of the top 10 I've ever read and it would be a shame to be left unfinished...especially if you said you could sum it up in just a few more chapters! Please continue writing - this is a story that I can't wait to find out what the outcome is.

Good luck, and I'll keep my fingers crossed. Beautiful writing.
11/23/2006 c27 6LauraliBlack
so i see its been quite a while since you last updated...this is an amazing plot line and i lurve sirius hermione stories i really think you should keep going!
9/21/2006 c27 stargirl
Hello anyone out there!

I really love this story and keep coming back to see if you're updated.

Please don't leave the story as it is, it needs to be finished, great story. You can tell that by the of reviews you're got.

Please finish. Pretty please.
9/13/2006 c27 9Gueneviere
fantastic. bloody fantastic. i love all of your stories. oh, i'm a huge fan of sirius/hermione too! i just love them together. an of course, i believe draco is quite fetching too hehe. anyways, please please UPDATE! thanx a lot ;)
9/13/2006 c27 EmIsPurePoison
I really enjoyed this story.

It was something completely different.

I hope that it hasn't been abandoned though.

Personally I don't mind that it isn't up to date, as i am still a little sulky (as are most people) that Sirius died.

Good work. I hope to see it continued.
9/10/2006 c27 2LhizzaMianneKrielle