for And Now For Something Completely Different

7/15/2016 c27 Guest
I haven't been obsessed with a story for a long time, but somehow you managed to keep me reading ever since late last night. This is perfect. The plot, the flashbacks, the characterization, the friendships, everything. I enjoyed it so much. :)
3/29/2016 c27 Efrancart
Another of many pleas for continuing. Fantastic work.
3/21/2016 c27 Leifi
This is one of the most captivating (and well-written) fanfics I have read, and I must know the rest of the story. Won't you please update?
2/23/2016 c27 desnoir
After having been out of the HP fandom for years, I've recently got caught up in it again. I read this back in the years when it was still regularly updated and enjoyed it a lot back then. Reading it again now, I still find it very enjoyable.
The change between past and present works very well, and the scenes are vivid. And reading it now, it's actually quite nice to see something that only follows canon up until GoF.
10/30/2015 c27 Molly
This is great fic. I would love to see it finished.
10/5/2015 c27 Maya
Hello, I just wanted to tell you that I really like this fan fiction and I know you haven't updated since 2005 and its 2015 so yeah 10 year difference. But if your out there somewhere know that people like your work and they need you to update. Thank you.
9/30/2015 c27 Hellascape
Wowowowow
6/5/2015 c27 Yoffee
I know this story is old, but if she ever get the whim, it's worth finishing. It's one of the best fics I've read in a long time. I love the alternating time period of chapters, and I desperately want to know what happened to Ron and Harry, where they are etc

I started reading this fic knowing it wasn't finished, and that it probably never would be, so my sadness and yearning are my own fault lol. I just wanted you to know how much I loved it
5/20/2015 c27 Austione
Fantastic story. Really good writing. Sad that's it's unfinished but have loved reading it. The characters are so good.
3/28/2015 c8 5missmaddiej
DRAMIONE! : - D
1/25/2015 c27 12j-jip
This is a really, really fantastic story. I know it's been over a decade since this has been updated, but oh, how I wish I could read more...
1/1/2015 c1 johanna
I love this story. It's unique and unlike any thing else I have ever read. I adore how you write Harry and Ron. There were truly times you had me laughing out loud because some of the things they said were things I could totally see them saying in real life. Thank you for not making Ron a jerk. I hate it when people do that to him. One of my personal favorite moments was when Ron was telling them about color coding his notes. I just about lost it I was laughing so hard! Thank you; of course as many others have said, your witting is very well done. My only complaint is that at times you could have made it clearer when we are back in present time, but still you pull it off brilliantly. Another thing i really like is how believable the love story is; I don't like it when people fall in love like in the first two chapters and the whole rest is meaningless fluff. So all in all I praise your work. Please up date! It would make my day :)
9/5/2014 c1 Nachney
I've read this story about four years ago, and it's still one of the best things on here. nothing more to say. Pretty please please update? Or, at least make an author's note and do tell us what were you planning for this fic. You know, a quick summary of upcomig events or something. Anything!
7/26/2014 c27 3thetamedrose
GAHHHHHHH! Suspense and copious amounts of fangirling builds up inside me when I read an A/N saying a story will soon be finished. And then I checked the last time you've updated. Oh lord, it hurt me. I know the probability of you updating after nine (nine!) years are slim to none, but I felt that either way, this fic definitely deserves the review I'm giving it. Regardless.

I want to point out that this is one of the best Sirius/Hermione stories I've ever read. Their characterizations are flawless - you've made them flawed human beings unable to see past their beliefs of each other causing the miscommunication and tension between the two. Sirius' overprotectiveness is on point and Hermione's stubborn but loyal manner is perfect. I love the idea of the Fidelius charm altered slightly to enhance the bond between the Golden Trio - and my goodness, I love their friendship. It always seemed more plausible for me that the three would end up being just friends with each other. And I felt that you wrote it in such an effortless manner that it seemed real. Onto Draco. Oh how I love a redeemed Draco, and his banter and flirting with Hermione is so much fun to read. He brings a great dynamic to the story and helps develop all the other characters (ahem the proud Gryffindors that are Ron, Harry, and Sirius) from their prejudices.

Now the plot and writing. I love the alternating chapters and how we see snippets of the past and the present and how they intertwine. It's far more enjoyable than a chronological read. Brilliant writing I must say, because not everyone can pull off the transitions between the two time periods and still made it rather flawless. Your plot is highly intriguing, and there's a healthy (and perfect) dose of action, mystery, romance and angst. All in all, a great combination.

I hope this (somewhat) encourages you to end your story. It's too good to be left dangling on its tether hooks. However, if your muses have completely left you of this fandom and you've been put out due to being so AU to the canon, it's fine. I totally understand.

Kudos. Infinite kudos and I wish you enjoyment in any of your other fanfiction ventures!
6/4/2014 c27 5Silverbellekait
Author's note said you were going to be more prompt with updates! Anyway, thank you for the beautiful, creative, and amazing story!
1,084 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »