for And Now For Something Completely Different

5/23/2012 c27 Espied7
I'm so sad that you abandoned this story! The plotline is great, the characters interesting, and the mystery may just kill me. Ah well. Your Draco is fantastic, btw. Thanks for a fun read!
4/26/2012 c27 UDHPTGQ
I suppose this story is about as abandoned as abandoned can get, but it's still an amazing story and I thank you for writing so much of it. I loved the relationships, not only between Sirius and Hermione, but also between Hermione, Harry and Ron; Hermione and Draco; and Harry and Sirius; among others. The plot was intriguing and the growing relationship between Sirius and Hermione is wonderful. I wish you had finished this so I could relish the moment they officially got together, but the build-up you created was lovely. Amazing job.
3/23/2012 c25 1PhenomsGirl
is the reason hermione doesnt feel as bad as she should after the curse because she was connected to ron and harry and it was like she only got 1/3 of it?
3/22/2012 c2 PhenomsGirl
why couldnt the man have made the glass unbreakable to prevent it from breaking?
3/4/2012 c27 3hollister9
Right, get prepared for this long, looong review.

Firstly - before I start crying about how this hasn't been updated in... like six or seven years... (the tears are flowing) I just want to tell you, if you ever come back on this website in the years to come and you happen to read through all these reviews, you will know how much everyone loves this story and see how good this story was/is, and how truly AMAZING you are at writing.

I don't say that to many people trust me, but you really are :)

Of all the many things I adore about reading through all these chapters a ridiculous amount of times is the way you have shown Sirius and Hermione's relationship. The words you use... how they speak to each other... the fact that he fell in love with her years ago and she doesn't even realise that she loves him back, because she's Hermione and Hermione is just a clueless twat. Haha. I'm only joking I love Hermione too. And the title "And Now For Something Completely Different" - you weren't bloody wrong! It's like nothing else I've ever read. It's so angsty in places and I love angst. Especially an angsty Sirius.

I love so much... I love Draco, and his tendancy to sleep in her bed and how proud he is of himself that he manages to keep his hands to himself.

I love how Sirius can't keep away from her, and no matter what she says to him he'll always come back to look after her and protect her. I love the way you captured the friendship of Ron, Harry and Hermione; so many authors fail to get the right - y'know... way of writing it, but you got it bang on. I love how Sirius seems like he hates her the whole way through, and she doesn't know why. I love how Sirius is weak in a battle when it comes to Hermione - he sees her under the cruciatus curse and he'll tell anybody anything. I love the switch between past and present and how they wind together like two stories in one.

To cut a long story short, I basically love all of it. haha.

Even though it's not finished, you still took me on one hell of a ride with all 27 chapters, so I thank you for that. If in the future, you ever come back here and read this, know that you are top. bloody. notch. :) soph xx
1/2/2012 c8 C
It kills me that this isn't finished... That last scene with Draco? Amazing
10/17/2011 c27 Maggie
Me: Aww, I ran out of chapters. Maybe she'll just update in a week or two...

*Looks at the date updated*

Me:...crud.
10/6/2011 c1 Punk Rock Kitsune
Listen up you little bitch, cause I'm only going to say this once. You are a whiny, immature, loser, and sadly, you'll always remain one. You are not a good writer. You are a LOSER. and u'll always be a sad lil loser. Cunt faced, maybe u shud just kill yrself cause yr story is shit. Just like u and yr pathetic family. DIE BITCH
7/28/2011 c27 AudreyStar
This is a great story. You are very talented. The way you can go back and forth with the chapters so seamlessly is amazing. Please update soon.
7/12/2011 c18 6xbellaboox
oh my...this story is so capturing i love the way you write, you are amazing! x
6/9/2011 c27 16Marlicat
The writing is much better later on. I have to stop reviewing two chapters in. ^_^'

You've managed to get me hooked on my first non-canon pairing ever (Well, except Neville and Luna, I suppose, but I don't count that because pretty much everyone thinks they should be a couple). Thanks a lot.

Update soon, please, I've become really engrossed in this story now. :)
6/8/2011 c2 Marlicat
You have a tendency to write in run-ons. For example, "Ron had his own money, he couldn't have been happier."

I'm interested in the story, though.

Oh, also, you sometimes exclude scenes that you ought to write in, and you should write them simply because they contain important events.
3/9/2011 c27 4Mew of Fire
this story is amazing! i hope you'll continue it and update. you've done a great job so far and I'd love to see where this story goes.
1/12/2011 c27 5Mrs. S Mikaelson
This is good you should finish it.
12/19/2010 c27 7Le26199
I could cry- this is one of the greatest stories I have read but there is seems to be little hope that u will complete it. Please, one day if u have the chance, conclude this marvelous fanfiction!
1,084 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »