FanFiction.Net
for And Now For Something Completely Different

12/5/2010 c27 Gryffindors.dark.angel
i really like this story not the typical time travel, good job can't waut for the next chapter
11/4/2010 c27 2hpottercrazy
This is a beautiful story,the best of this ship I've read, I wish it had been finished though.
10/19/2010 c27 2SkyRogue
NOOOO! You cannot just leave it here! This is one of the best fics I've ever read and I'm really upset that it hasn't been updated in over 5 years. What. The Eff. And you were so close! Anyway, I'm gonna go try to find the end of this story somewhere else. Maybe you just didn't post the ending to ff.net? Hopefully. But enough criticism for your abandonment, you deserve a ton of praise for this story. I have never read a Sirius/Hermione fic before, but I'm finding that you make it quite enjoyable. I have to say above all my favorite part of this fic though is how you write the Harry, Ron, and Hermione friendship. I always thought they should be closer than most people choose to portray them and you captured my ideal perfectly. I also love Draco in this fic! Anyway, I really hope I can find this somewhere else, or if you read this maybe you could let me know... Thanks so much for posting this much of it! Better to have read without an ending than to never have read at all.

-SkyRogue
8/5/2010 c27 4Honey Jays
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh! I wish you would update this. But seing as how it jasnt been done in five years I guess I'll give up hope. This was really good
6/12/2010 c27 4ICanFeel361
I love this story a lot. It has a great plot and all my favorite characters are in it. I like how ron harry and draco all get along for hermiones sake. Draco cracks me up, sirius is a little too serious. This story is really just different! In a good way. The emotions are very relatable and even the action is enjoyable.
4/1/2010 c27 babythor
Are you going to update this at all again? because I think it's too brilliant to leave unfinished.
3/17/2010 c27 2TillyMe
yay! me likey!:)
3/1/2010 c27 15Laurie Jupiter
I read this story about 3 times already and I am ashamed for not typing up a review the first time around. I don't know how long it's been since this story was last updated, the reviewer below me said a few years, so it's safe to say that this fic has been discontinued. Which is a shame because it had a good storyline. Excellent characterization skills and great build-up! Show this to someone who doesn't know Harry Potter all that well and they would have never guessed that Sirius was in love with Hermione during those "flashback" chapters. I love the element of surprise there, even though we already knew that it was going to end up as Sirius/Hermione anyways, but I didn't expect it the way you put it. I also love how you switched between past and present and ended up creating two stories...in a story, with the same plot. Er, does that make sense? Well, I wish you luck on your other stories! (if you're still writing fanfiction).
1/14/2010 c27 3ravingbeauty
What a fantastic story! I really love the concept, the writing... everything. I realize you probably don't intend to finish, since it's been a few years since the last update - but it's great anyway. Thanks for writing it. :-)
12/23/2009 c27 3SVanOosten
great story keep up the good work, cant wait for more
12/22/2009 c13 SVanOosten
yay FInally they kissed i hope they are together now hehe
12/19/2009 c27 H.C. Wright
this is a great story! i loved it. Please update soon. This can't be the end, is it? I would love to hear the end!
10/25/2009 c27 2evacromwell
Epic story please update
10/1/2009 c27 3ReaderinthePNW
Excellent! I love the way that you wrote Hermione!
8/29/2009 c27 Lunne Lunnaris
This story is awesome! Why have you stopped updating it? =(

I would love to know the end of this story...
1,084 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »