for Friendship Bracelets

11/24/2020 c1 2Anonymous131
Lol. That was pretty smart! Very amusing story, thank you for writing it!
7/7/2018 c1 19Totidem Verbis
I would pay so much money to see Hiei and Kuwabara tied together. I’m sure Yusuke and Kurama had their comedic moments as well, but Hiei and Kuwabara? Priceless! You wrote them so in-character that it was easy to picture everything that you described, almost like it was an episode playing in my head. Also, your descriptions are the best! I’d pick a favorite but there’s too many, from the way Hiei regards Kuwabara to the many ways that Kuwabara describes Hiei. Yukina being the key was perfect too, even though Kuwabara and Yukina don’t realize why. Your reasoning made perfect sense. And can I just say that forcibly tying teammates together is such a Genkai thing to do and should have actually happened? Thank you for writing this amazing idea and for that bit of banter at the end. Everything about this story was a thrill to read-from beginning to end.
5/22/2018 c1 14AMountainFullOfDragons
This was a really fun read, the descriptions throughout were a blast and I knew it was going to be great early on when I hit this line specifically: "Stop this," he demanded in a voice full of sour lemons and venom. That would be a hell of a voice to be on the other end of!

Kuwabara's absolute panic was great - I kept shaking my head trying to decide if he was getting morbid to fast and how big of a hole he was digging himself. Perfectly done, like anyone being suddenly chained to someone they desperately don't want to be chained to. And Yukina's place in this entire story? Oh I loved it, so on point. I loved even more that Hiei was the one who brought her into it instead of her stumbling on them. Its a lot of trust on his part really, means more that he brought the two of them to her really. I loved this whole thing!
5/21/2018 c1 50Just 2 Dream of You
*falls over* you had all their dialogue FLAWLESS! Absolutely perfect! Truly amazing! I loved every second of this XD
5/7/2018 c1 11roseeyes
I loved this story so much! So many great moments, though Hiei demanding Kurama to "fix this" and he and Kuwabara simultaneously catching Yukina are tied at the top. :) Thank you for sharing this on , it made me laugh so hard! :)
4/29/2018 c1 Guest
That was perfect! So hard to find good stories now for this fandom. And making it about Hiei and Kuwabara is always a fun, unique mix. I think most authors stay away from Kuwabara, but he’s a lot of fun! And you can never go wrong with Hiei!
Loved how in character everyone was, and the analogies were fun. I’m also a sucker for good platonic stories.
Hope you can write more! Thank you
4/29/2018 c1 8musicnutftw
I live for Genkai. She's so wonderful. This was a good read, and I enjoyed the interactions between the characters :)
4/29/2018 c1 Jessica
Awesome well Hiei and Kuwabara didn’t work out there differences add a sequel please