for The Long Way Home

2/23/2019 c16 Guest
Interesting ... still updating?
2/13/2019 c16 fcpatechies
Fantastic story, any chance of you continuing the story, would love to see how/if HR meet and the dynamics of that and Zaf's recovery
9/2/2018 c16 katmuel
As much as I was hoping for a Harry/Ruth reunion, I think you captured Ruth's hesitation perfectly. I can't wait though for them to be reunited!
8/22/2018 c16 transmissionends64
Great update. No surprises really that Ruth didn’t want to speak to Harry. It wouldn’t be the Ruth Evershed that annoys the hell out of me at times if she did! I’m hoping now that she’s glimpsed Harry from the window that something will stir in her. Nice reunion of Jo and Zaf, too.
8/21/2018 c16 Gregoriana
Great update getting Ruth and Zaf safely back to London. It is so Ruth backing off and deciding not to meet Harry when he calls round in the evening but the last line gives the reader hope
8/19/2018 c16 186r4ven3
I think you have handled the details in this really well, giving enough detail about the machinations to get Ruth & Zaf back, but without information overload. I did feel sorry for Harry when Ruth didn't appear, but I also understand her perspective; she doesn't need an audience when they meet. Let's hope they have a chance to meet in private. This was very well balanced.
8/19/2018 c16 60Sigma Creations
Oh Ruth. Love the detail in this and Harry's understanding. Poor Ruth must be in such turmoil and I imagine it must be hard to see Harry again, especially with an audience present. Really looking forward to more of this story.
8/19/2018 c16 3wolfdrum
I have to wonder what was going on in her head when Ruth learned of Harry's plan to visit that evening and she opted to avoid meeting him by 'retiring for the evening.' Love from afar, I guess, although the last sentence of the chapter gives some hope. I also have to wonder about Harry's feelings about Ruth's choice...he says nothing after telling Zaf about her new status and options and surely must have been hurt by her absence that night. Ever the gentleman. Good job!
8/17/2018 c15 12Sparky75
Very glad to see that they’ve finally managed to track them down. Hopefully it’ll be smoother sailing from now.
8/12/2018 c15 Gregoriana
Thank God it was Adam and Ros who were in Zaf's room and it is good to know that section D are in full swing, organising to get Ruth and Zaf safely back to London. Poor Ruth you can certainly understand her fears but hopefully the news in last paragraph will give her courage. Fingers crossed!
8/12/2018 c15 20CrazyAbout
I like the nice gentle and uncomplicated re union between Adam and Ruth and that the news is really promising. With Mace out of the way, I hope that there aren't any more hiccups and that Ruth finds the courage to go back to London and to Harry.
8/12/2018 c15 3wolfdrum
Great job with the reunion of the four...moving but not overly emoted. And I love the way Adam is treating Ruth, not calling attention to hers and Harry's relationship but skillfully saying "I want you to come home to finish your debrief. Once that's complete, you'll be free to go wherever you want." Pretty wise of him to use the word 'home'. Looking forward to more!
8/12/2018 c15 186r4ven3
I think that having Ruth reluctant to return to London is realistic. Her experience there was traumatic, and she'd not wish to revisit that. Let's hope she can be convinced. I like how hard Adam is working to get them home, and yet he is not pressuring her to remain in London. Very tightly told.
8/12/2018 c15 transmissionends64
So glad Adam and Ros have found Ruth and Zaf. I'm really hoping Ruth is being, well Ruth, and not wanting to return to London because she's afraid of Mace and not because she doesn't want to see Harry. Good to hear Mace has got his just desserts. Now get back to Harry's waiting arms, Ruth!
8/12/2018 c15 60Sigma Creations
Oh yay! Love the idea of Mace being betrayed by someone he trusted. Come on, Ruth! Go back to Harry. Really looking forward to the next update.
130 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »