FanFiction.Net
for A gap in his Heart

3/21/2019 c1 6Whovianeverlark17
this was lovely!
5/10/2018 c1 Anonymous Noob the 2nd
This was well made. My thoughts on what will happen in httyd3 the movies where always very loosely based on the books. The last movie will follow the last book when it comes out. The purpose of the books and movies according to the author was to answer one question if dragons existed in the real world what happened? According to the makers of the movies in how to train your dragon two drago bludfist was originally supposed to appear in the third movie and be this unseen enemy aprouchibg Berk whose forces preceded his arrival. To my knowegge drago is not dead he has just retreated. The makers of the movies have said that toothless will meet a female nightfutey in httyd3. The makesrs of the movies have said the final movie will be bitter sweet. Its been heavily implied that the last movie will include the the opening of httyd first book. In the first book the optioning was an old hiccup looking out to sea and telling the children his story which started with “there were dragons when I was a boy. ”The only reason I can think of that the dragons will leave is to protect their humans. Two wars will have been fought over the control of dragons and the power that comes with controling them. I think the dragons will feel guilty about the death and destruction on because people like drago want to control the dragons. I think that is why they will leave Berk. I think after they opening to the movie which mimics the opening to the book I mentioned a flash back will accrue. I think at the end of the movie the flash back will end and like the previous movie endings hiccup will say “this is Berk” and the final words will be in the movie something like “other places ... we had dragons” since in the first movie the last words we we have dragons.
5/9/2018 c1 Privy Plebeian
This easily became one of my favorites, I just had to press that heart icon. It’s very emotional, true, and heartfelt.
4/29/2018 c1 20Noctus Fury
Another great one-shot! Very well done! Very emotional and original. I never really thought of that. The leaving of the dragons in the books was gradual and long-term, and didn't all leave until Hiccup died. I hope that the 3rd movie follows the books.

Let's just say that I'm not happy that Drago's coming back in the 3rd movie. There was no way he should've survived that fall.

Anyway, great work!