FanFiction.Net
for The Cactus and the Toad

5/20/2019 c28 Grosspointeblankfan
I loved the story! thank you so very much!
5/19/2019 c1 Grosspointeblankfan
I'm crying, thank you.
4/9/2019 c28 13Loftcat27
This an amazing story, thank you.
4/6/2019 c28 RandomGerman
Thanks for sharing this story. It is wonderfully touching and human and full of character growth - except for Ron, but he might never grow up
3/30/2019 c28 Guest
Another fantastic story! I read The Gates of Azkaban first and then found this one. It's 5 AM now and I just finished it in a day. Lol Your characterizations are fantastic and I love your multiverse theory. Your plots and character development are incredibly rewarding. I hope you're able to keep these stories going for a long time yet. Keep up the great work!
3/24/2019 c28 5neesie-pie
Came here after reading the Gates of Azkaban. Very enjoyable read - you really are a talented writer. And your spelling and grammar are impeccable :) Very much looking forward to the rest of Azkaban, and any other sequels. Hopefully one of the realities will provide Snape a happy ending.
3/19/2019 c28 Calindy
Reread and enjoyed all over again.
1/26/2019 c4 30halbarath
There is a little mistake at the beginning of the chapter. It is a "bout" of laughter, not a bought.
I imagine he would feel "utter horror" as you put it to find his kitten cute. But it is a nice thought.
I definitely like your writing style.
1/19/2019 c28 5Debate4life
What a great story! I loved seeing different sides of Neville and Severus.
1/17/2019 c28 13DramaQueen4eva
Hello - I think I love you or at least something similar - I am always won by stimulating my mind and this has done that beautifully and even as it ends it sings some strange unknown song to me that thrills me in ways I don't have the words or ability to truly explain. Thank you.
1/15/2019 c28 Guest
oh what great work! i wish you well in your future world writing endeavors and will come back to read some more!
1/15/2019 c20 Guest
oh poor boy. work is never done!
1/15/2019 c18 Guest
wowowow! the prose leading to the reveal was brilliant and mysterious!
1/15/2019 c14 Guest
i'm cheering from my seat! also love that neville was able to hear his mother's first words
1/15/2019 c9 Guest
i like this severus inadvertently mentoring neville situation
419 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »