FanFiction.Net
for The Cactus and the Toad

3/24/2019 c28 5neesie-pie
Came here after reading the Gates of Azkaban. Very enjoyable read - you really are a talented writer. And your spelling and grammar are impeccable :) Very much looking forward to the rest of Azkaban, and any other sequels. Hopefully one of the realities will provide Snape a happy ending.
3/19/2019 c28 Calindy
Reread and enjoyed all over again.
1/26/2019 c4 30halbarath
There is a little mistake at the beginning of the chapter. It is a "bout" of laughter, not a bought.
I imagine he would feel "utter horror" as you put it to find his kitten cute. But it is a nice thought.
I definitely like your writing style.
1/19/2019 c28 5Debate4life
What a great story! I loved seeing different sides of Neville and Severus.
1/17/2019 c28 13DramaQueen4eva
Hello - I think I love you or at least something similar - I am always won by stimulating my mind and this has done that beautifully and even as it ends it sings some strange unknown song to me that thrills me in ways I don't have the words or ability to truly explain. Thank you.
1/15/2019 c28 Guest
oh what great work! i wish you well in your future world writing endeavors and will come back to read some more!
1/15/2019 c20 Guest
oh poor boy. work is never done!
1/15/2019 c18 Guest
wowowow! the prose leading to the reveal was brilliant and mysterious!
1/15/2019 c14 Guest
i'm cheering from my seat! also love that neville was able to hear his mother's first words
1/15/2019 c9 Guest
i like this severus inadvertently mentoring neville situation
1/15/2019 c2 Guest
the prose about frank's mind is fantastic! can't wait to see where you go with this
11/28/2018 c28 2Lucyole
Really great story. Very interesting, some drama but sweetness and friendship too. Snape is just amazing I love him and Neville is great as well. Poor Minerva but she go better that's what matters most.
11/23/2018 c28 Calindy
Read it all the way through. Absolutely wonderful. I adore Neville.
11/22/2018 c28 melodyssister
Thank you for a lovely story! I really enjoyed it, your depiction of the characters was beautifully done, and I found the plot extremely moving. I've just recced this on the One Bad Man comm over on Live Journal, so hopefully you'll be getting a few extra hits and reviews.
11/13/2018 c28 10Saamon
I felt I needed to read this before continuing the next chapters of tGoA, I'm glad I did!
444 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »