FanFiction.Net
for The Cactus and the Toad

9/21/2018 c28 18BlueWater5
Great ending to a great story! Thank you for writing and sharing.
9/21/2018 c28 46Minerva394
Wonderful story, thank you for sharing this!
9/21/2018 c27 dodiaskajka
I really love the way you describe their inner mussing about things, it is really captivating :)
9/21/2018 c27 8martianhop
In fairness to Snape, he repeatedly told off Hermione in lessons for regurgitating information, and she never tried to say things in her own words. And, as far as I can recall, her *only* original creation in canon was SPEW. Everything else was just using previously made methods (using the Dark Mark as the idea for the Protean charm on the DA galleons) or applying known spells.
9/20/2018 c27 Mystical G Panther
Awwwww
I love where your going with the alternate realities. I love that subject ;)
9/20/2018 c27 18BlueWater5
I like how magic interprets "loved one." I hope Severus finds a way to reach out. I'm happy to see the story is not yet completed.
9/20/2018 c27 29duj
"No man is an island, entire of itself ... If a clod be washed away by the sea, Europe is the less, as well as if a promontory were..."

Snape is a not a clod, nor even a promontory. He is the ground on which they walk, and valued about as much as people value dirt. If he had crumbled, their whole world would have vanished into the sea.
9/20/2018 c27 3Kawisdom
The tale up to this point is told, but this doesn't read like a last chapter. Maybe because there are those open questions, like the gates, maybe because Snape has just realized that he wants companionship and friends in his life (That he didn't before makes sense to me. He had to lie to people who trusted him and hide his real beliefs and priorities. I'd want to minimize the deception in my life too!).
I want to see his tea with Hermione. She really is one of his few intellectual peers and I can see him pushing her to prove she can do more than parrot ideas. No offense to her nearest and dearest, but she'll love every moment of their debates. Harry and Ron admire her brain but don't challenge her like Snape could. She'll probably complain and call him insufferable but never miss a date (or call it such a thing).
9/18/2018 c26 Guest
oh please don't break my heart
9/19/2018 c26 29duj
What a sad life when no one loves you but your cat (despite all you've done for them).
9/19/2018 c26 8martianhop
That ending is so sweet and sad.
9/17/2018 c26 Guest
Fangirling! It counts! IT TOTALLY COUNTS!
9/17/2018 c26 no-name
Usually, I do not approve of killing or even murdering people, but in the case of Rabastan, I think, I'll make an exception and even say "good riddance"...

Moreover... ...fiend is simply cute!...
9/17/2018 c26 2Happydragon5
Such a great chapter. And a cliffhanger! Everytime aaah it’s killing me!
9/17/2018 c26 PiffyEQ
Ok... that is too damn cute! I wonder if there is something more to Fiend since it seems as though she understood what was happening.
444 « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 26 .. Last Next »