FanFiction.Net
for The Cactus and the Toad

3/16/2022 c28 rmw5763
Great story. Thank You so much for writing it. Definitely going on my favorites list.
1/23/2022 c28 Guest
Wow! This was such a good story! I love the way you developed the characters and slowly uncovered the mystery of the plot. I would love to read more! Well done!
10/21/2021 c28 Guest
This is such a lovely story.
10/14/2021 c28 1ValkSkadi
This was amazing! Thank you for sharing your work!
9/7/2021 c28 Dentelle
what a beautiful story! I am so glad i more or less stumbled into it! Your writing is very, very good, Nice and fun details (Fiend and the sprout... etc) I loved the tone you used throughout, the way the characters interacted, so good! Now onto the next story! Can't wait.
9/6/2021 c5 Dentelle
loving this so far! i really like your writing! Glad i 'discovered' you through another reader's list of favorites...
8/25/2021 c28 Kate
Or maybe I just thought I reviewed but actually forgot?
Anyway, I loved this story!
8/25/2021 c1 Kate
I've already left a review (under a name idr and did you remove it since I don't see it?), but just wanted to come back and say I love the details about how small Snape is. Just read a fic in which he's almost a foot taller than Harry, which makes me appreciate this fic even more!
6/28/2021 c28 pbutterfly
C'est la deuxième fois que je lis l'histoire et elle est encore poignante et bien écrite.
5/27/2021 c28 1jammerific
What a pleasant surprise this story was! I was expecting a cosy little thing of Neville and Snape becoming something like friends, but there was also a great plot and fantastic involvement from the other characters. Thanks so much for writing and sharing!
5/17/2021 c28 Sheelahdog
This was so exciting and wonderful and beautiful. I binged it all in one day. I totally procrastinated all of my work for this...and now its over, sniffle.
4/16/2021 c28 Azla Hashi
This deserves more kudos. I love your ideas, your reasoning, your plot, everything. I read this after I downloaded this sequel without even knowing there was a prequel. Sadly, I can't download this one. But, it was still amazing. Thank you
3/26/2021 c28 Kauai San
Loved this!
3/11/2021 c16 Guest
This is so interseting Aaaahhhh
3/11/2021 c13 Guest
Wooooooow I- I have no words.
444 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »