for Elemental Trinity

1/31 c1 Chadilac123
Just finished this so far and absolutely love this story so far can’t wait for the next update
1/26 c15 2Drunken Hamster
Damn, I'm at the "end" already? I'm caught up? Fooey... This is great, dude. You've made Ron and Hermione into better characters, Harry doesn't have that weird shyness combined with arrogance, AND you brought in the Best Girl from the 5th movie (or was it 6th onward?) as his love interest.

Great pairing, actually, I think. Ginny didn't really get involved with Harry from my memory, after all. And I actually kinda like Ginny with Neville, too.

Anyway, I can't wait to read more, dude!

~Drunk
1/5 c15 7Silverleone
Man, I had to go back and reread this as a refesher once I got the notification. I forgot how much I enjoyed this story!
Poor Harry getting a vine chop straight to the neck, yeesh!
Hopefully Squirtle will be Wartortle by the next Task, that will definitly give Harry the edge he's going to need.
1/5 c15 Poharan
I read the story complete in one day, the best boi Red taking care of Harry, very good job and your write is light and nice, i don't get tired even read the 15 chapters!
Keep the good job!.
1/5 c12 Poharan
Charmeleon is preparing for roast death eaters XD
1/5 c15 6Cindel Mortem
This is so good! I love where this is going, thank you for taking the time to write and share this! I can’t wait to see what happens next.
1/3 c15 Guest
My first things to do in Harry's situation would be to investigate and try what found out in the past and to find out how to create the fossil resurrecting technology as even if Pokemon reborn that way are apparently unable to breed in media other than the games it would still be nice, and to recreate the stasis technology and store some of every creature that can qualify as Pokemon so as to prevent a cataclysm from truly wiping out the species once more
1/4 c15 Argonaut986
For Harry to say things are looking up, when Ron and Hermione are arguing is interesting.
1/4 c15 coolgirl111
I really love this story
1/4 c15 7fvdv123
1/4 c15 3WhiteElfElder
I am surprised that Daphne is not around during the training sessions to keep an eye on Harry and his shenanigans.
1/4 c15 11Kimera20
Awesome!
1/4 c15 geekyrudh
Ayyyyyy thanks for the update! Nice little progress on the apricorns and the shield. I like it! I'd love to see more of your insights on how pokeballs work and how it fits into the lore.
1/3 c15 4597boss
heh. Charizard is going to be a pain for him.
1/3 c15 krzys2000
Great chapter as always. Pleas update as soon as you can manage.
Happy New Year!