for Shells and Stones

3/6/2020 c3 4Shadowwolf1997
Have you considered letting Shredder attempt to clone the gargoyles, but instead of Goliath and the Gargoyle members of the clan he goes for resident gargoyle beast Bronx? Let me explain why I think shredder would do this. Shredder is obsessed with loyalty and obedience to him, and clones of the sentient gargoyles always have a chance of being less then complaint or becoming more Thailogs. Meanwhile a gargoyle beast like Bronx... which aren't stupid by any means, are more malleable and capable of being turned into a loyal guard dog/ minion "motivator" and punishment dealer with no qualms do to being loyal to their clans, or in this case Shredder who also wouldn't have to worry about betray from a gargoyle beast and in turn would gain a new reliable minion and muscle.
1/23/2020 c14 21MegK1978
This was an awesome melding of two of my favorite universes, and you managed to match all the gargoyles to their equals.
Really wish you can continue with this, no matter how much time has passed.
Loved it!
12/1/2019 c14 Guest
Nakumo as tigerclaw.
12/1/2019 c14 11OMAC001
Oh, nice set-up for the next chapter! Hope it arrives soon!
12/1/2019 c14 7Althea Sirius
Awesome to see an uldate for a different story.
Wonder what they'll do during the Invasion, if that'll happen.
11/30/2019 c14 4Shadowwolf1997
Yeeeeeeesssssss my patience has been rewarded this chapter was amazing. Also loved how you had Casey and Eliza familiar with each other.

Also if you don't mind could I suggest another gargoyles character connected to Casey. How about him and Matt are old friends from the neighborhood with the old man and his grocery store that plays a role in the 13th episode of season 1 when coldstone first shows up.

Matt could be the old buddy that keeps his friend out of real jail while Casey does think Matt's illuminati thing is kinda strange he doesn't give him to much of a hazel over it, especially now.

What do ya think ya or ney? Great chapter once again
9/24/2019 c1 Dragonninja1983
love this story, say, what versions of The Turtles are you using, 80's, 2000's, 2012's?
4/21/2019 c12 Shadowwolf1997
Really can't wait to see new chapters for this story, I miss it
4/15/2019 c13 ZILLAFAN
Hey, could you make Maggie x Raph? Because if Angela is paired with Harry Potter even when she ends up with Broadway, why not Maggie? Because her relationship with Talon seems rushed.
1/22/2019 c13 Dork-a-saurus
This is so cool keep up the good work
1/15/2019 c13 7Althea Sirius
This story is awesome!
I hope it's continued soon!
1/15/2019 c12 Althea Sirius
I love Leo, he's my favorite turtle.
1/14/2019 c11 Althea Sirius
Here come the Foot-bots.
So from what I'm gathering, this is a combination continuity. Using the 2012 TMNT as a base and then reffering to the other mediums as a refference or add ons.
1/14/2019 c10 Althea Sirius
The bladded menace has reared his ulgy head!
1/14/2019 c8 Althea Sirius
You mean as far out there with magic still being of thing or living Gargoyles?
Trust me, I believe if you went with the original backstory, it wouldn't have changed a thing.
82 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »