for Frenemies: Day One

2/22/2019 c1 814Shaeril McBrown
Aww it's so cute
9/14/2018 c1 3BegottenSpud
This was cute. I love your description of how their rivalry developed.
5/1/2018 c1 38JamesSunderlandsPillow
Holy... Man... This was soooo good. You probably don't know this, but I've put a lot of time and effort into writing about Carol. I'll spare you the long winded details, but I'll just say, I've always been fascinated with her, even before Selfie Improvement, and even more so after that episode premiered.

You did exactly what I love doing with Carol. You gave her a "reason," and a backstory that shows who she can possibly be to fans who want to build her up in their head-canons.

I would favorite this ten times if I could. I loved it that much. I really hope you follow up on this, but if you don't, I'm at least happy you shared this wonderful story. Thank you:)

(PS. For reasons that would take a massive text wall to explain, I ship Carol with Luna. So just having those two interact for the brief period they did made me smile like an idiot. Thanks for that too;D)
5/1/2018 c1 220celrock
Great prequel here. And, this makes a lot of sense where Lori and Carol's realtionship is concerned. Great to see you writing again, and hope to see more from yo9u again in the future!

Keep up the great writing!
5/1/2018 c1 11LoudAutomata16
First off, let me say: Sorry to hear about your grandfather. May he rest in peace.

As for the story itself, this was a superb backstory to Carol. I could see the characters acting like this, and the motivations were very well explained, without them being too spelled out. Excellent work,
5/1/2018 c1 29Hatoralo
This is a good origin a for Carol and a nice explanation why Carol was her rival.

Yet the story relied heavily on "Poor Communication Kills" which locked forced to a degree at some parts.

Otherwise a fine story.
4/30/2018 c1 J
I'm sorry to hear you're going through a rough time, I hope you'll soon feel better. Take your time, I don't mind waiting a bit for the next chapter of "Requiem". This was a nice little story, i enjoyed it, though the ending felt kind of bittersweet to me. In "Requiem", will you have Carol and Lori become friends again like they do at the end of "Selfie Improvement"? Keep up the good work.
4/30/2018 c1 28Sergex
Just another great story... from a great person.

Good job!
4/30/2018 c1 7FusionBlueCore
That was pretty good especially since we don't really have that much info on Carol's origin. It was nice to see how her and Lori's relationship started and eventually took a turn that they didn't want to see happen.
I'd give this short story a 5/5
4/30/2018 c1 Ace-sino
Jejeje es bueno saber que sigues vivo. Disculpa mi imprudencia del inicio y al escribir este comentario en español en esta historia. Siento mucho lo de tu abuelo, no sé con certeza aún lo que significa la muerte de un familiar cercano, pero se que debe de ser muy doloroso perder a un ser querido. Además de que estas palabras pueden sonarte muy vacías e hipócritas al no estar en tu situación.

Debo admitir que me costó leer un poco el fic, pues, digamos que mi nivel de inglés no es del todo bueno. Pero señor, déjeme decirle que por leer una historia suya, aprendería cualquier idioma sin importar lo difícil que sea. Aún así, te agradezco ya que a la vez me ayuda a practicar mi lectura en este gran idioma, ¿sabes el material de lectura que podría estarme perdiendo?
Sería un pecado de mi parte negarme a aprender la lengua que se habla en todo el mundo.

Y por lo de Requiem, esperaré todo lo que sea necesario, hasta que te sientas animado a escribir o si el tiempo está a tu favor.

No soy mucho de comentar seguido, de hecho, creo que apenas y he comentado en una de tus historias (ni siquiera en "Requiem por un Loud"), pero soy un lector fiel, y sin importar el tiempo que te tome publicar algo, se que no me decepcionarás a mi y al resto de tus seguidores fieles.

Un abrazo, amigo, espero que las cosas mejoren y que tengas suerte en lo que te propongas.
4/30/2018 c1 27Boris Yeltsin
Loved it. Sorry to hear about your grandfather. Hope you'll be able to write more when you can.