for Case No 0205

1/18 c1 14romioneB
Oh wonderful smut!
3/30/2019 c1 rwong
Your stories always leave me in awe and my mind always drifts back to all these moments whenever I can. Say, I'm still immersing myself in this lovely scene. "Seconds, and he'd crave her again." Awww...his heart is too full of...soap...it's spilling all over the lines!
3/29/2019 c1 rwong
Oh my goodness! He asked all of a sudden! "And I'll do it over for the rest of my life til you say yes or chuck me." How can anyone resist that at all? You have warned me, but it still caught me stunned on spot...I literally stopped reading for a little while to calm myself down! And the rest is pure enjoyment. Love it!
7/22/2018 c1 55Chanel19
Very nice. Good work.
5/23/2018 c1 5taliee
This is amazing and ACTUALLY perfect. It reflects their unique personalities in the way of smut which is very hard to do. Congratulations!
5/10/2018 c1 RHr112
Loved this sweet funny fluffy fluff...
5/7/2018 c1 DancingStars45
I loved this! Ah it's so hard not to laugh out loud reading it
5/2/2018 c1 Guest
loved it so much!
5/2/2018 c1 jroseley
This was great!
5/1/2018 c1 2JeanAndBilius
Great! Good ending!
5/1/2018 c1 HeRonLove
That was some great smut.
5/1/2018 c1 21notsing
I've no idea if wildegreenlight's birthday is April 30th, or May 1st, but my birthday is April 30th, so this was a nice gift for me as well! I loved the vision of Ron in the rough, and Hermione all dressed up (at first anyway). The two of them having sex in the dirt during a gentle rain was fantastic. Thanks for posting.
4/30/2018 c1 25elleisforlovee
Ahhhh! I love this concept! More please?
4/30/2018 c1 banzi
Enjoyed your chapter.
4/30/2018 c1 23idearlylovealaugh
Yeah so Ron casually proposing marriage? That's my kink. And Hermione just as matter-of-factly agreeing bc it's the most obvious thing ever is also my kink! I love just how freaking MUTUAL everything about their love is, gah. I would happily read so many more cases in this series bc I know they'd all be equally fun and hot!
18 Page 1 2 Next »