for Always Their Captain

4/12/2020 c5 2Will-I-Stay-Or-Will-I-Go
I like the way you interpreted Murdock as relatively sane, but deliberately leaving the lid containing the crazy off. Well done!
9/26/2019 c6 5Ruger9
I liked this story for the most part. I liked the concept and I liked the character interactions, especially Face/Hannibal and Hannibal/Murdock. The writing was great as usual and for the most part you had the character voices down. A few little things. First, I felt Murdock was a bit too sane and grounded during his conversation with Hannibal. Just a tiny bit of crazy would have made it more Murdock IMO. Second, I'm pretty sure the only one in the show who routinely calls BA "big guy" is Murdock, but you have both Face and Hannibal doing it. So it distracted me a tiny bit. Third (and this is a dumb one), no one used seatbelts in the 80s, and certainly I never saw the guys buckle in. Again, it's a dumb thing but it distracted me. Overall great story.
6/6/2018 c6 4ILIWAPCT
Great story! I loved Murdock's take on Face on their drive home. Everyone sees a situation differently. Can't wait to read more of your stories!
5/26/2018 c6 24MissEclipse
Great ending. Not only has the team got his back, but also Dr Richter. I enjoyed this piece very much. Nice job, muchacha!
5/19/2018 c6 6Wildfire's Flame
Very nicely done. I loved it.
5/19/2018 c6 23LittleMonkeyDog
I'm glad everything seems to be okay again between Face and Murdock.
LOL. I had to laugh so loud at the part with Murdock's Ouija board.
5/18/2018 c6 RobinRedoe
YESSS you finished it, and with a classic Decker-A-team chase too.
I enjoyed the story, and Hannibal’s explanation was well formulated. So well, it didn’t even need any explaining anymore. B.A just took it immediately. “Fool’s gonna be crazy? Oh, Okay...”

Thanks for completing it. I enjoyed the story.
By the way, I think I forgot to mention in the previous review of the prev. Chapter; I loved reading that one of Murdock’s friend was Barclay. It suddenly made me look at the Star Trek universe in a completely different way, haha.
5/17/2018 c5 6Wildfire's Flame
Very nicely done. I can picture Hannibal and Murdock having this conversation with ease. I love him having to be coaxed from a tree and his conversation with Dr. Richter. You do very well with identifying when something is borrowed like using Barclays name. I loved it and recognized it before you out the disclaimer but it was appreciated and well done.
5/16/2018 c5 23LittleMonkeyDog
Love it how Richter is fishing for info but can't come up with anything.
Also love how the guys all care about one another without getting too sentimental. I really loved that conversation Murdock and Hannibal had. It explains a part of Murdock's personality nicely. So loved this update.
5/16/2018 c5 RobinRedoe
Another well-written chapter. Wow. Thnx for the update. I loved it.
I'm such a broken record, but I enjoy the way you write the characters and their dialog. Hannibal was very careful and caring, and Murdock was great and witty with his response without too much drama. I love his explanation about his madness. Sometimes he needs it more than he would like to admit, but most of all, I like that he's also doing it for the guys. And in a way, he's also doing it for Hannibal, because the colonel encourages his craziness quite often, and it sometimes inspires him to create a new plan.
5/16/2018 c5 24MissEclipse
Aww! I actually started to tear up reading this chapter! You explained it all perfectly. I loved the line about Hannibal just looking after his men. So delicately and discretely put. And yes, I also think that Murdock's little alter egos are a way of connecting with Face and BA as well as a distraction for himself. Loved it, loved it, loved it!
5/15/2018 c5 118katbybee
There is a line Murdock utters in one of the episodes...I have no access to any of them, unfortunately, so I cannot remember which one it is...but I thought of it when I read his answers to Hannibal's questions. Anyway, the question comes up regarding whether Murdock might in fact actually have been just pulling everyone's leg all along. (The last episode, perhaps?) And Murdock simply smiles innocently and murmurs "I love it" and then whispers "...I just love it." And there is something in his eyes...I have never forgotten that moment. It was fantastic. And that is what this chapter felt like. Fantastic!
5/11/2018 c3 2InACupFool
This is similar to my theory, too. Love the conversation with Richter!
5/11/2018 c2 InACupFool
Aww! Nice tribute. RIP George Peppard.
5/11/2018 c4 RobinRedoe
This was a great chapter too, with the worry of all three A-team members and Hannibal's struggle whether to tell them already or not. I am very curious for the conversation Hannibal and Murdock will have. You portrayed the guys well, especially B.A who doesn't say much but is worried enough to tell Hannibal not to upset Murdock.
32 Page 1 .. Last Next »