for Return

9/25/2019 c1 Ally Sanchez
Can you make another Wanda and vision reunion fanfic where it shows visions body being found in Wakanda by black panther and okoye and they bring his body to Shuri and Shuri rebuilds him with a new stone in his fixed forehead that gives him immortality and he will still be immortal if they remove the immortality stone, then Shuri okoye and black panther take vision to the new avengers Headquarters that was built weeks after the facility was destroyed and the rest of the avengers , (maybe this can be a fix it where tony and Natasha are still alive ) are so surprised to see Vision alive and well and then Wanda comes downstairs to see what the commotion is about and she gasps with shock when she sees vision and then the lovers run into each other’s arms and embrace with a passionate kiss and the others leave to give them some privacy to their heartwarming reunion
9/2/2019 c2 anxiouscookie
This was too sweet. I love that you wrote this in both perspectives-I really enjoyed how you characterized both of them.
10/6/2018 c1 Sandy
Amazing~! Awesome~! Marvellous~! Splendid~! I've also will accept nothing else but for these two to be happy and together~! Thanks for writting this story and Much Love~
8/26/2018 c2 Glykal
I hope they bring both of them back in the next movie! And if we are lucky, their reunion will be as beautiful and sweet as the one you imagined! Thank you for all your stories, somehow I failed to read them when they were being posted so now I'm racing to read them all!
6/22/2018 c2 QueenofForks
i just love how you understand they so much, great fic
6/22/2018 c1 QueenofForks
goooosh that was so cute, i do hope they bring them both back in Avengers 4
6/9/2018 c2 5AShiba1nu
I cried but it's happy tears now. Bless you author, thank you. This is now canon in my mind.
6/9/2018 c2 DixieHellcat
Oh...yes. This needs to happen in Av 4. And then we need to end with a double wedding. :)

Very nicely written, both parts. I particularly love your take on Vision.
5/29/2018 c2 1LittleSnowyWolf
This was amazingly perfect! It was so sweet and exactly what I've needed since infinity war... In a way I'm hoping you write more even though you claim this story is done.
5/15/2018 c1 Godgirl16
yaaaaaaaayyyyy!1wansion forever!
5/13/2018 c1 4Sky King Haruka Tenoh
This is indeed beautifully written. I would love to see see Vision’s POV when he revives and returns to wanda. Thank you for sharing this wonderful piece and I look forward to more!

5/11/2018 c1 EIpy
I definitely needed this after watching Infinity War yesterday. Thank you.
5/6/2018 c1 2AssassinGirl29
please write Visions POV please, this was so good
5/3/2018 c1 1saxophoboe
This is so perfect, please write more
5/1/2018 c1 Brianne
This is honestly exactly what I needed to read after watching Infinity War. Thank you for repairing my still-shook heart with some Vision/Wanda loving. Please continue and/or write more of these!
21 Page 1 2 Next »