FanFiction.Net
for There's Two Sides

6/10/2018 c3 29Rebadams7
So the brothers would go after Charlie? Bella’s father never w might be more dangerous than Charlie?
R
6/10/2018 c3 1Taylor9901
I’m dying for more
6/9/2018 c3 Guest
Explains some of what’s going on, can’t wait for next chapter
6/9/2018 c3 6hufflepuffhugs
lovely chapter
6/9/2018 c3 exclusiverob
This explains some things going on. I assume that Charlie is not Bella biological daughter and he has been spending all the money meant for Bella.
6/8/2018 c3 6AliciaW68
Interesting development can’t wait to see what you are thinking x
6/8/2018 c3 Pattsy1994
Wow, that was heavy, poor Bella everything she thought she knew has been a lie. I wonder if Bella's grandparents were in the mafia and who is her father? Sure, when the time comes, good ole Charlie is going to sing like a canary for money. Afterall he he's got three selfish women to care for, l'll bet the two girls are his kids too. Thanks for the update, comeback sook.
6/8/2018 c3 Guest
No. There ARE two sides. There IS one side. Holy fuck. How stupid.
6/8/2018 c3 1jansails
Ohhhhhh!
Shocking news, but I am guessing Bella isn’t Charlie’s biological daughter.
jansails
6/8/2018 c3 SassYNoleS
Poor Bella ..

She had quite the bombs thrown on her when it came to her finding out about her family didn't she ?

Charlie is such an arse ...

Looking forward to more X
6/8/2018 c3 debslmac
6/8/2018 c3 7Lizzie Paige
Wow, that’s a tangled web. So Chatlue is not her father, nor has he been using the money given to him for Bella’s care from what I gather. Now this happens. Hopefully Bella can stay with Alice’s mother instead, there’s no way she should go back to Charlie’s house.
6/8/2018 c3 grandmachix
Charlie isn't Bella's father and he's been using her trust money for himself. When she and Auntie leave will they get the money?
Judy
6/8/2018 c3 Rita01tx
Well, that was quite a lot for Bella to take in but, somehow, I suspect she is relieved to find out Charlie isn't her father but then, who is?
6/8/2018 c3 3pinklady34
Woah that is a lot of information...I feel for edward and his mom. I feel for Bella and how Charlie treated her.
1,390 « Prev Page 1 .. 80 87 88 89 90 91 92 .. Last Next »