for The Legend of Harry: Legacy of the Realms

5/24 c6 xHFSxShadow
...Not going to lie, that was a weak defense.
1/30 c40 OurMutualFriend
-AFTERMATH-

Harry Potter in the flesh. Or rather, in his own scales. I took the liberty of relieving you of your weapons; most of them were hogwarts property. As for the wand, I think you’ve earned it.

The borderworld, Aether, is in our control for the time being, thanks to you. Quite a nasty piece of work you managed over there. I am impressed.

That’s why I’m here, Mr. Potter. I have recommended your services to my employers, and they have authorized me to offer you a job. They agree with me that you have limitless potential.

You’ve proved yourself a decisive dragon, so I don’t expect you’ll have any trouble deciding what to do. If you’re interested, just step into the portal and I will take that as a yes.

Otherwise...well...I can offer you a battle you have no chance of winning. Rather an anticlimax, after what you’ve just survived.

Time to choose.

It's time to choose.

Well, it looks like we won't be working together.
No regrets, Mr. Potter.

SUBJECT: Harry Potter
STATUS: OBSERVATION TERMINATED
POST MORTEM:
Subject declined offer of employment.
1/30 c30 TheOmittedDragon
Trouble with the trolley, eh?
11/11/2021 c40 Grosvenor
Loved this! Great story! Well done!
3/12/2021 c3 2HyruleanHero500
You should consider the Spyro from the Skylanders Academy tv show as a separate purple dragon from the Spyro from the Skylanders games if you aren’t considering a dragonbreak (refer to the Elder Scrolls wiki to learn what a dragonbreak is) to explain the separation between the two.
2/14/2021 c40 Veronica McClure
Very well crafted story even though you should've consulted a grammar usage textbook more often.
1/23/2021 c40 LegoFiend12
I wonder what happened to Vaerath and I love how you tied D&D into this multiverse of magic
10/15/2020 c40 Sable Dawn
I think this is the first time I have actually felt pity for Voldemort, well done.
4/20/2020 c1 Guest
Omg 40 chapters
2/23/2020 c34 OlympusWitch12
I was just wondering if you could answer me this one question. So according to you, including both Malefor and Harry himself, there are/have been 22 Purple Dragons so far. Out of the 22 total, and excluding the 1st, 2nd, 10th, 19th, 21st and 22nd, what are the odds that at least one of the purple dragons before Harry was female? I’d say at most 11 of the 22 had to have been female, but there had to have been at least one or two. Also, how far apart are generations among dragons like Spyro? 500 years? 1000? If it’s 1000 years per generation, then assuming that Malefor really was the first Purple Dragon, the dragon race was either created or evolved in the dragon realms about 10,000 years before his birth, and that between the advent of dragonkind and the birth of Harry Potter (PD#22) 220,000 years had passed, give or take several decades. Does this make any sense to you?
2/19/2020 c40 13Zoran Dawn-Eclipse
I'm quite taken with this story. I finished the whole thing in only 3 days, surprisingly. Really amazing job you did with it.
11/30/2019 c40 Fidget the Zoroark Fossil Figh
I enjoyed reading this fanfic great job on writing this
11/30/2019 c32 Fidget the Zoroark Fossil Figh
Personally if I could be in Harry’s place I would prefer using a magic command line (from the fanfic The Infinite Loops: a Tale of Two Realms)
11/30/2019 c18 Fidget the Zoroark Fossil Figh
Sooooo I’m assuming that Luna is breaking the 4th wall
11/30/2019 c17 Fidget the Zoroark Fossil Figh
Was Sirius... talking to himself or did you mean Harry asked the question of “You could remember the layout of your ancestral home?”
833 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »