for The Legend of Harry: Legacy of the Realms

12/18/2018 c34 King Wrym
It is really Magic Time. Things are changing.
12/18/2018 c34 Odin's Eye
Oh yes. This is were things go off the rails. But it better be gradual and develop in a organic way.
12/18/2018 c34 Enku
Draco personally you should learn to let go of your biases. Now that talk by Snape cannot be enough to change Draco's mind on using the word Mudblood. Because that is not how people are especially those who were raised in the environment that Draco is in.

Now I like that Draco is willing to help his dad as I would want to get out of this situation
12/18/2018 c34 King Ceasar Jr
I still hope that daddy's boy is going to get his ass kicked.
12/18/2018 c34 Loki's Tongue
Oh boy, the team is growing and Draco is willing to be a better man. Not sure about Draco being a good guy though. The team growing that I like.
12/18/2018 c34 Runemagus555
Okay the slimy weasel had better not get away scot free!
12/18/2018 c34 Long Ryu Hai
Oh Fred and George. You two never change. Jokers to the end
12/18/2018 c34 Leviathans Heir
It is nice to see that Harry is willing to be the bigger dragon and the better man offering forgiveness to Malfoy.

Also I approve of you taking in our criticism for Harry using the Shadow Legacy spells with him using every part of his body to use those spells.
12/18/2018 c34 Thunder Dragon
It is happening. I don't know what to feel. It seems to be lacking the emotional gravitas that would make for something of such an event to make someone like Draco change his mind. But on the other hand it does show some of the major moral integrity of Harry Potter who was willing to let bygones be bygones. Good on him.

Now this chapter did show that Snape does regret his choices and is not willing to tolerate that word in his presence.
12/18/2018 c34 61D.J. Scales
Finally things are getting better. Nice job
12/18/2018 c34 3WhiteElfElder
So, Vaerath has seen a crumple-horned snorcack?
12/12/2018 c6 Guest
Really liking this story! ...BUT:

The excuse for not acting on Sirius' behalf makes no sense. If 'the arrest was buried', how did Sirius become widely known as "Voldemort's right hand, who betrayed the Potters"? Hell, Peter Pettigrew (who your Dumbledore knew was the traitor) was canonically granted an Order of Merlin, First Class for his actions. The idea that "Albus didn't realize Sirius was arrested" is just asinine, assuming things happened like in canon.

Not bashing on Dumbledore, but your explanation for him allowing Sirius to be arrested and Pettigrew to escape is just weak. Still, it hopefully won't be important to the plot of this fic, so whatever.
12/12/2018 c33 Leviathans Heir
Okay, things are really getting bad if Lucius wants to get out of this business and sees that something is wrong
12/12/2018 c33 Runemagus555
Okay you know that Voldemort messed up when even the father of that slimy weasel wants to get out. Yeesh!
12/12/2018 c33 Long Ryu Hai
I honestly think that getting Lucius out of the Death Eaters this early is a bad idea, but I will have to wait and see how this turns out.
829 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »