for The Legend of Harry: Legacy of the Realms

11/27/2018 c31 Odin's Eye
Great, Voldemort is getting a weapon that can only cause disasters for the Wizarding World. Harry had better get the Order of the Phoenix to prepare for the storm.
11/27/2018 c31 Loki's Tongue
Okay, another artefact of evil is being gathered and it is going to cause some serious trouble for the Wizarding World. Now I have to ask, what are you planning for Umbridge?
11/27/2018 c31 King Wrym
Really? Using a plot point from Two Worlds? I thought you were better than that
11/27/2018 c31 Dragon Fan
I have only one problem with this chapter. Using the word taint sort of takes away some of the threat of the Dark Master.
11/27/2018 c31 Long Ryu Hai
Okay, This is not going to make things better. The Dragon had the chance to put down one of Voldemort's chains on this mortal coil and didn't! And Voldemort has the chance to get more powerful!

Harry needs to grow and get tough! And fast! Because while he is chilling out in school his enemy is getting stronger!
11/27/2018 c31 Leviathans Heir
Okay, if the Killing Curse is not able to put down this dragon what is the point of Harry's growth? He has Superman levels of plot armor.
11/27/2018 c31 King Ceasar Jr
So when is Harry going to practice using his cannon arsenal of spells in harmony with his dragon powers? Because Harry is going to need some new tricks to tip things in his favor. Speaking of which will Harry end up learning the various powers of each of the many incarnations of Spyro and the powers of their individual worlds and series?
11/27/2018 c31 Ikki
Great! Just perfect! The Dragon had the chance to put down one of Voldemort's chains on this mortal coil and didn't! And Voldemort has the chance to get more powerful! This is a fine mess!
11/27/2018 c31 DD Lore Nerd
Okay I once again have to ask this question. When is Voldemort going to rampage? He must know that someone is after his Horcruxes! Also will Harry learn the spells and abilities that Elnos learned in his adventures?

Also I have to ask what kind of creature is capable of surviving the Killing Curse!? Did the Dragon's Hard scales save it's life?!

And if their is something that can block the Killing Curse, what kind of mojo is Voldemort dealing with?
11/27/2018 c31 Enku
I and several others are still wondering how and when Harry's Dragon powers were bound and how Harry had a dragon in his family tree. Please answer this.

Time to review. Like I said earlier, decent exception, but flawed execution. While Voldemort getting his ass kicked gives us proof that he is not invincible and this chapter does build up to the Dark Master With Voldemort getting his ass kicked. However using the word taint sort of takes away some of the threat of the Dark Master.
11/27/2018 c31 Kaiser Dragon
Okay, Voldemort is getting his ass kicked and this chapter does build up to the Dark Master. But did you really have to use the word taint? That really did not make what Voldemort is tampering with seem at all threatening.
11/27/2018 c31 Thunder Dragon
Okay, what kind of creature is capable of surviving the Killing Curse!? Did the Dragon's Hard scales save it's life?

Okay that Staff that Voldemort is dealing with. It is the same staff that Gaul, Gnasty Gnorc, and The Sorceress used.

Also did you really have to use the word taint? That really did not make what Voldemort is tampering with seem at all threatening.
11/27/2018 c31 60D.J. Scales
So far so good. Love the chapter and if I didn't know better I'd say that staffs were the norm for the enemies of the Purple Dragon.
11/27/2018 c31 1bob19h
as morbid as this sounds but what are the chances the last piece is the heart of a fallen purple dragon that all records say disappeared without a trace?
11/20/2018 c30 Enku
Okay decent concept but flawed execution. I know where you are going with this. Harry is starting to feel in adequate and cannot live up to his predecessors legacies and achievement and I think it would be awesome if you brought that up for Harry's development. But you did not and therefore it is lacking.

Elnos being the casual one is awesome as you are really trying to give each purple dragon their own identity and personality. And it is nice to see that Elnos was scared during his two adventures. Double down on that in later chapters have to play in Harry's growth or it will make this story boring!
830 « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »