for The Legend of Harry: Legacy of the Realms

1/29/2019 c40 King Wrym
You can do better than this man. Now I like your attempt to be meta. And that is all I can say about that.
1/29/2019 c40 King Ceasar Jr
Meh, just meh. And for Spyro and Harry Potter meh is not good enough!
1/29/2019 c40 Midgardsormr Jr
All I can say is do better next time.
1/29/2019 c40 God-King Ghidora
Okay ending to a meh story.
1/29/2019 c40 Enku
This story has become a dissatisfaction for me but the ending made the story just okay in my opinion. You could do better!
1/29/2019 c40 Odin's Eye
If we had more of Harry exploring the Dragon Realms and with him gradually developing his powers and learning more about the dragons culture and the impact of the Purple Dragon has and what Harry Potter could learn and balancing the Harry Potter elements than this story would be better.

Now I would take a look at the Child of the Storm series and Tvtropes recommendations for Harry Potter crossovers and really dig into the themes of both series and gradually introducing other elements to this story and it would have been amazing.
1/29/2019 c40 DD Lore Nerd
If we had more of this in the story than it could been amazing.
1/29/2019 c40 Ghidora Jr
You can do better than this man.
1/29/2019 c40 Runemagus555
And so a hero’s journey ends. The story has had it’s faults but it does have some good moments. I hope you take into consideration the various criticisms if you decide to remake this story
1/29/2019 c40 2Nega Mewtwo
I'm going to miss this fic! It was a lovely ride (though slightly repetitive in the chapters following Voldemort getting the first two pieces of the staff). I doubt that we'll get some sort of sequel, though this was an excellent send-off.
1/29/2019 c40 Dragon Fan
Decent ending and the Spyro game shout out was awesome.
1/29/2019 c40 Long Ryu Hai
Okay ending to a average story if you cut out the Dungeons and Dragons elements. But Spyro and Harry Potter deserve better than average. You can do better! And I hope that you do better if this idea entices you again
1/29/2019 c40 Leviathans Heir
Okay ending but the bonus scene was a little to meta for my taste
1/29/2019 c40 Midgardsormr Jr
The ending was okay. But for Harry Potter and Spyro they deserve more than just okay.
1/29/2019 c40 Black Fang
Decent ending but for Spyro and Harry Potter I expect more. We gave you all the information about the franchises that you needed to help make this story be something amazing and you messed up but if you go back to redo this project take our criticism for this story when you do.
829 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »