for The Legend of Harry: Legacy of the Realms

10/30/2018 c27 Kaiser Dragon
I get the feeling that since the day is not done, neither is Harry's typical kick from Fate/Destiny. Also This is Harry needing to find closure and the section on him visiting his parents graves could have been so much better. This was what Harry needed, a short moment to find closure and it was lacking the emotional punch as it is Harry having to find closure, make us feel what Harry is feeling when you put this into words.
10/30/2018 c27 Thunder Dragon
This was what Harry needed, a short moment to find closure. He needed this. But my only problem is that it was to short and was lacking the emotional punch that this needed as it is Harry having to find closure, make us feel what Harry is feeling when you put this into words.
10/30/2018 c27 3WhiteElfElder
10/30/2018 c27 60D.J. Scales
Nice chapter and happy Halloween to you too.
10/27/2018 c26 Guest
Can I make a suggestion? Now if it is not to much to ask can I make a few suggestions for Harry's growth? Harry should expand his mystic arsenal and gain other powers.

Also you should take a look at real world systems of mysticism like Norse magic's such as Gandr, Seidr, Runes(the Elder Futhark, the Anglo-Saxon Futhorc, the Younger Futhark, Rök runes, Hälsinge runes, Medieval runes, and the Dalecarlian runes), and Western Hermiticism and Western Alchemy. Also befitting the fact that Merlin was in Harry Potter cannon and a student at Hogwarts Harry should learn Celtic Magic, Druidry, and Celtic Ogham befitting the old mythos of Merlin being a Druid, and some really old paths of Sorcery like Ancient Egyptian magic's with Shamanism along with getting better with his Fortune Telling skills such as learning and using the Tarot. I am talking about The Arcana.

In case you do not know The Major Arcana(greater secrets), consists of 22 cards without suits: The Magician, The High Priestess, The Empress, The Emperor, The Hierophant, The Lovers, The Chariot, Strength, The Hermit, Wheel of Fortune, Justice, The Hanged Man, Death, Temperance, The Devil, The Tower, The Star, The Moon, The Sun, Judgment, The World, and The Fool. Cards from The Magician to The World are numbered in Roman numerals from I to XXI, while The Fool is the only unnumbered card, sometimes placed at the beginning of the deck as 0, or at the end as XXII.

The Minor Arcana (lesser secrets) consists of 56 cards, divided into four suits of 14 cards each; ten numbered cards and four court cards. The court cards are the King, Queen, Knight and Page/Jack, in each of the four tarot suits.

Now seeing is Harry lived and trained primarily in the far east he should learn East Asian magic's like Taoism, Onmyōdō, Chi Magic, and East Asian Alchemy along with awakening his chakra's following Buddhist practices just to gain enlightenment superpowers.

Now Harry should expand his mind and learn other series systems of magic and magic powers like all the powers of the Dark Magician and it's various counterparts across the Yu-Gi-Oh Franchise, The magic's of the Card Captor Sakura series, The Magicians(from the Scy-Fy TV series)and rediscovers the Negima!? series of Magic just to hang with the big dogs of both franchises.

And finally for Harry to be something of a titan of magic and a innovator for later Harry discovered and devised the magic systems found in the Nasuverse of Fate/Stay Night and worked to merge science and sorcery like in the Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha series of magic as he invented it and developed and Harry also learns Shamanism and all the arts associated with it and can use it in a manner like in the Shaman King Franchise and Harry gains it in both ways from the Shaman King Anime and Manga and traditionally in Shamanism. would honestly appreciate it. That is all I am asking
10/23/2018 c26 3WhiteElfElder
Vodemort is being played just as he likes to play others.
10/23/2018 c26 Kaiser Dragon
Oh crap! Soon everything else is going to go off the rails!
10/23/2018 c26 60D.J. Scales
Nice filler chapter.
10/23/2018 c26 Ikki
Run! Harry! Run!
10/23/2018 c26 Dragon Fan
Anybody else scared? Because I am. Now I am still wondering how and when Harry's Dragon powers were bound and how Harry had a dragon in his family tree. Please answer this!
10/23/2018 c26 Sonic Nerd
Oh man Voldemort knows he has no control at all anymore. This is going to really wreck The Order of the Phoenix.
10/23/2018 c26 DD Lore Nerd
To quote the Buddha "It is better to master yourself, than to win a thousand battles. Then the victory is yours. It cannot be taken from you. Not by angels or demons, heaven or hell." Voldemort despite him being aware that he is a pawn that he has no control anymore.
10/23/2018 c26 Midgardsormr Jr
Welp, Harry is screwed.
10/23/2018 c26 DD Lore Nerd
To quote the Buddha "It is better to master yourself, than to win a thousand battles. Then the victory is yours. It cannot be taken from you. Not by angels or demons, heaven or hell." Voldemort despite him being aware that he is a pawn.
10/23/2018 c26 Odin's Eye
Harry is in for some real trouble. Yikes!
830 « Prev Page 1 .. 10 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 30 .. Last Next »