for The Legend of Harry: Legacy of the Realms

1/29/2019 c40 Pheonix Wizard
An okay moment to meh kind, of story. But if you decide to remake this story then take a look at this.

The story had some good moments but is also alot of bad ones. You seemed to be merging three different series together without taking the time to gradually make the readers understand what you are doing in terms of world building and forcibly adding Dungeons and Dragons elements that do not fit. Harry can learn the classes as it does not seem to impact the story itself or the various themes of the story. However you made them actual plot points which leads to problems.

There are also various plot threads that do not seem to go anywhere and you seem to be rushing some character’s development to quickly without any sense of a resolution or real growth aside from Harry and Voldemort which works as foils for eachover but you also seem to neglect everyone else like the other members of Harry’s social circle as they either as plot devices to move the plot forward or foils to move things.

Also Harry Potter is massively underdeveloped as he only seems to be getting new power while not growing as an actual person. You seem to be focusing on the stuff in their universe but not the themes of their stories.

I hope you listen to this and try to use it if you go forward.
1/29/2019 c40 Sonic Nerd
Okay to meta at the end their.
1/29/2019 c40 Bongzilla
Decent ending to a somewhat Disappointing story.
1/29/2019 c40 Ikki
Disappointing.
1/29/2019 c40 Polyphemus
A meh ending. But for Spyro and Harry I expect more. You had so much promise but when you introduced the Dungeons and Dragons elements aside for powers and made them actually plot relevant is where you messed up.
1/29/2019 c40 KongKing94
The best part of this chapter is that the minority’s of the Wizarding World are home. I place that the are truly home.
1/29/2019 c40 Loki's Tongue
A meh ending to a meh story. If you remake this don’t mess up again!
1/29/2019 c40 Kaiser Dragon
What can I say about this story than what I have not said before.

I am so disappointed in the story. When you brought in the Dungeons and Dragons elements it was a slow motion train wreck. You did not focus enough on the heroes, did not develop them, and the battle was disappointing.
1/29/2019 c40 RodimusPrimus323
Oh boy. An okay ending for a somewhat decent story. I hope that you will do better if you decide to remake this.
1/29/2019 c40 KongKing94
At the very least, the ending is okay. Also I love the fact that Harry is home now.
1/29/2019 c40 RodimusPrimus323
Going into meta territory are we?

Time to review it is a okay ending to a meh kind of story. You can do better and if you want to take this story on and remake it I hope you remember to take in are criticisms as a response.
1/29/2019 c40 MechaGhidora543
Okay ending but what are those images that Harry Potter keeps seeing? It bugs me.
1/29/2019 c40 ZWarrior4Life
Decent ending, and that bonus ending was a little to meta.
1/29/2019 c40 Lorkhann Seeker
Decent ending. Also I loved the game reference. Yes!
1/29/2019 c40 ABYSSALISK
Decent ending, and I like that the minority's of the Wizarding World are moving to somewhere else that they can be happy. But I have to ask, what about the dragons of his world?

If you decide to remake this story then keep the elements of the Spyro series and Harry’s world first and foremost while introducing small elements of other franchises, key words being small amounts.
829 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »