for The Legend of Harry: Legacy of the Realms

9/19/2018 c21 Guest
I Agree with Mecha Ghidora. I would love it if Harry does get Sigurd in a later Persona crossover Harry has to learn Norse and Celtic Magic, I am talking Norse Magic's such as Gandr, Seidr, along with Celtic, Welsh, and Druidic Magic and Celtic Oghaam befitting the mythos of Merlin as an Old Celtic and Druidic religious figure who did go to Hogwarts in the Slytherin House, and the times the Vikings sacked the British Isles along with all of his cannon powers and learn the various paths of mysticism of all the world cultures that the various Persona's in the franchise originate from without selling out or compromising on his soul.
9/18/2018 c21 60D.J. Scales
This is actually well thought out. Nice job.
9/18/2018 c21 3WhiteElfElder
New skills are always good.
9/18/2018 c21 MechaGhidora543
Harry you are seeing the World as a Dragon does, be careful that you do not lose your humanity and forget to see the world in the way a human does. Also I have to ask. When is Harry going to learn Dragon Kata? Boy has got to learn some self defense when he is in situation were he cannot use magic.

Now off topic but if you do go with a Persona crossover in a later sequel story please go with my request as a template when you go down the later Harry Potter Books.

I would love it if Harry Potter got the entire Norse Pantheon as his primary Persona's and the ones that are Dragons just to be awesome! And if you do decide to do that idea go with Persona 4 with Harry getting the Wild Card Harry's first Persona is Sigurd aka Siegfried.

Not convinced? Well, let me lay down some similarities between some of the big dogs of Norse Mythology. Odin, Sigurd, and Siegfried. And Their are a lot of similarities between Harry, Sigurd and Odin.

Lets start with Sigurd. Now lets talk about why Harry is like Sigurd. Sigurd slew Fafnir, an enemy who had a beef with Odin whom Sigurd is descended from, a Dwarf turned Dragon had his family clash with Odin in ancient days like how Harry as a descendent of Godric Gryffindor had a beef with Salazar Slytherin which broke up the founders team dynamic like how Harry has to face Voldemort who had slayed Harry's parents as a baby and is a descendent of Salazar Slytherin, and Harry in cannon had slain a Dragon like Sigurd in the Tri Wizard Tournament in cannon and a Basilisk in the Chamber of Secrets which Fafnir in his Dragon form was described as a Serpent.

And Harry is the son of Lily and James Potter who were both heroes in the first Wizarding War against Voldemort. And like I said earlier, Harry is a descendent of the Perevel Brothers who are in turn the ancestors of the Founders of Hogwarts. So that fits Harry rather well as he is the descendent of royalty.

Harry has an Invisibility Cloak which Sigurd, a chosen Hero of Odin, Son of the hero Sigmund, descendent of Volsung who is a descendent of Odin himself had an invisibility cloak as well as well as the Valkyries. Also Sigurd has learned of Norse Magic's and how to use the Runes from a Valkyrie(it is either Krymhild or Brunhilde/Brynhilde depending on the version)such as Harry has often turned to Hermione for more knowledge on magic. See my point on why Harry is like Sigurd?

Now lets go on to how Harry is like the Allfather of the Norse Gods. Odin, meaning Fury and The Furious, is the chief god in Norse mythology. He is associated with wisdom, war, battle, the Gallows, raging storms, death, and also magic, poetry, prophecy, royalty, victory, Battle Fury, various states of consciences, Shamanism and the hunt. Odin is said to be the Master of The Wild Hunt in Germanic Folklore and is always accompanied by his two ravens Hugin and Munin, his two wolves Freki and Geri, and the eight-legged horse Sleipnir.

Harry has worked with Animals and has show empathy to many mystical beings like Dobby, Buckbeak, Norbert, and has sought out advanced spells and has been a teacher in Dumbledor's Army like how Odin gave mankind the Runic Alphabet and Skaldic Poetry. Also like Odin Harry has hunted in the wilds.

Harry like Odin is the subject of Prophecy and yet seeks to learn more from prophecy, like with how Harry was tempted in the Department of Mysteries in cannon on his Prophecy that ties him to Voldemort and has sought out answers on his future twice and is a very powerful Wizard in his own right and Odin has sought out knowledge of the Future and is associated with Magic.

Going back to how Odin is tied to anger and how that ties to Harry, Harry Potter in cannon has always had a problem with controlling his emotions, most specifically with controlling his anger and Odin's Name in Old Norse is Fury. Harry is a descendent of the Perevel Brothers who are in turn the ancestors of the Founders of Hogwarts. So that fits Harry rather well as he is the descendent of royalty which Odin was worshipped by the nobility.

Their is more to how Harry is like Odin. Odin only has one eye because he bartered the other in order to drink from the well of Mimir and gain its knowledge. He had many abilities like astral projection, shapeshifting and control of the elements, the skies and weather with Raging Storms and is associated with Death, and Life.

Harry was always a master flyer on his broom and in his dragon form he has wings.

Odin also could read magic runes that no one else could read or use since he had hung himself from the World Tree Yggdrasill while inflicting self-torture and dying in order to gain great knowledge but coming back from the dead and being a master of the various Magics of Norse Mythology such as Gandr, Runes and Seidr.

Harry has come back with forbidden knowledge on knowledge of the Soul and some idea of the afterlife and how he survived and became the Master of Death as Harry is associated with Death in the Deathly Hallows and to further the parallels with Odin and Rebirth Harry is further associated with Rebirth with his wand having a Phoenix Feather in it. Harry also has a defining injury in the form of his scar, and is willing to push himself to do what ever he can to protect his loved ones and has died and returned and has escaped certain death on more than one occasion. Harry has shape shifted before by using the Polyjuice Potion.

Odin is the chief god of the Norse pantheon. Odin and his brothers Ve and Vili(Also known as Hodir and Lodur depending on the version)killed the first frost giant Ymir and built the Mortal World from his body. This can be similar to how at the end of Harry's Hogwarts years Harry and his surrogate brother Ron and surrogate sister Hermione built a new future for Wizarding England after slaying Voldemort. Odin is also the father of most of the gods, including Thor and Baldur, who was later killed by a manipulated Hod with a dart of mistletoe.

Harry is also a father to several sons in the days of The Cursed Child Play who in turn become heroes. Odin is associated with his spear Gungnir, and Harry is associated with his Holly and Phoenix Feather Wand, The Sword of Gryffindor and his Invisibility Cloak along with the Other Deathly Hallows as stated before.

In Ragnarok, Odin gets devoured by the monster wolf Fenrir but is avenged by his son Vali. However, some believe based on phrasings earlier in the text that the mighty is in fact Odin rising from the dead after the final battle and Odin has conversed with the spirits of the dead for knowledge. Harry has returned from the dead from being struck by the Killing Curse by Voldemort at the Final Battle for the Wizarding World and had faced his destiny with honor(which was a Big Thing in Norse Mythology), to have Voldemort slain by destroying the Horcrux in his scar and trusting his friends to carry on the fight. Harry with the Resurrection Stone has communed with the Spirits of His loved ones before sacrificing himself to destroy the Horcrux in his Scar.

If you need more material to see my point, here is the list of works that make up Norse Mythology. Also I recommend you take look on TVTropes, Fate/Reach Out and A Demon Among Devils by The Crimson Lord. Trust me you will need it.

A Description of the Northern Peoples
• "Sorli's Tale"
• The Tale of Norna-Gest
• Völsunga saga Nibelungenlied
• Wayland the Smith
• "Ynglinga Saga", the opening of Heimskringla.

Speaking of which if Harry does get Sigurd in a later Persona crossover Harry has to learn Norse and Celtic Magic, I am talking Norse Magic's such as Gandr, Seidr, along with Celtic, Welsh, and Druidic Magic and Celtic Oghaam befitting the mythos of Merlin as an Old Celtic and Druidic religious figure who did go to Hogwarts in the Slytherin House, and the times the Vikings sacked the British Isles along with all of his cannon powers and learn the various paths of mysticism of all the world cultures that the various Persona's in the franchise originate from.

Also this showdown with Harry Potter's shadow has to happen if you go with the Persona 4 crossover.

"I am a shadow, the true self!

Yeah that's right, someone as brilliant as you should understand very well who I am. You act like a good student, a good person even which you mostly are, but we both know that's just one part of you. Another part of you is starting to love beating down the weak, testing your skills, gaining greater power and knowledge, seeking out challenging opponents, revealing in seeing their expression as you hold them at fang, claw and wand point.

Laws? Rules? Regulations? Those mean nothing to us! We are a Purple Dragon! We are a Wizard and Masters of Dragon Magic! We are The Hero of Hogwarts and Slayer of Voldemort! We have magic! The laws of physics and nature are our play things! We Slayed Voldemort! He Who Must Not Be Named! And admit it there is no thrill like when you break one of the arbitrary rules put in place by incompetent adults and good meaning adults who try and help but often fail.

Don't lie. You are starting to enjoy it when your enemies gravel at your feet. You say that you're doing this out of a sense of justice. While that is true on one level you are also doing this as a way to spice up your miserable, boring life as you want more adventures and greater power! And also if we were stronger we would not have to see so many of our friends die! We were weak before we got to Hogwarts, we were weak to stop some of our friends from dying and we do not want to be weak again!

But I understand. I'm you after all! Mvhahaha... HAHAHA!"
9/18/2018 c21 Rodimusprimus326
Okay, Harry is starting to feel and see Magic as a Dragon is, I only hope he learns more about this in later sessions with Vaerath just to clear any misconceptions and to make sure he does not misuse this gift.

Also if Harry does end up going down the Persona Adventure Harry has to learn Norse and Celtic Magic after he masters his Dragon Powers and after Hogwarts.
9/18/2018 c21 Ghidora Jr
You know I am loving how Vaerath is treating everybody like people. My only problem is that we do not see enough of what makes Vaerath a person. Also some advice on Vaerath's later characterization. The trap hole you have to avoid is the mentor who solves everything cliché
9/18/2018 c21 Leviathans Heir
You know it just dawned on me but with Harry having this lineage that ties to the Purple Dragons, is a descendent of the Perevell Family who were the ancestors of the Hogwarts Founders, Harry is practically Royalty among the people of two Worlds if he goes down the events of the remaining Harry Potter Books and if he is given the Deathly Hallows, He will be a true legend. And with people wanting power ups for both Harry and Voldemort, lets make these two sorcerers be two of the best that Earth had ever produced! Imagine Harry and Voldemort becoming living Titans of the Magics of The Light and The Dark! Bending the fabric of the reality and shaking the world down to it's foundations! And through their work and efforts they have opened new pathways and expanding the boundaries of magic far beyond what is possible for good or ill.

And speaking of power ups before I review lets make a list of all the powers people want Harry to gain in sequel stories and for Voldemort, Some are for possibly later adventures for Harry, maybe after his school years so to help you keep organized.

I and several others would love it if that Harry learns the mystical theories of real world mysticism like Druidic practices, Norse Runes and other Norse magic's like Gandr and Seidr With Harry gaining all his cannon powers. Also I would love it if Harry Potter got the Wild Card and the entire Norse Pantheon and the Dragon Persona's first from every Persona game and all those that you can get in Persona 3, 4, and learns Norse Magic.

The Norse Magic's are Gandr, Seidr, along with Celtic, Welsh, and Druidic Magic and Celtic Oghaam befitting the mythos of Merlin as an Old Celtic and Druidic religious figure who did go to Hogwarts in the Slytherin House in HP cannon and the times the Vikings sacked the British Isles along with all of his cannon powers and learn the various paths of mysticism of all the world cultures that the various Persona's in the franchise originate from without compromising on his soul or selling it out along with everything Harry can do in cannon from across the franchise. Also during the Persona Adventure Harry has to learn Norse and Celtic Magic and all the Mystical Systems. After he masters his Dragon Powers and after Hogwarts in my opinion.

Oh and if you decide for Harry to go down events of one of the Persona games here is my take on implementing elements of Persona 3, 4, and 5. Go with Persona 4 as the Tarot Cards fit Western Magic and Harry Potter is all about Magic. And make sure Harry gets everything that the Player Character gets when going for 100% Completion. However if you go with Harry getting a Persona, make sure he can only use his regular Wizarding Magic and his Persona's until he gets the World Arcana to balance everything out.

Now If you need help on researching the Shin Megami Tensei series, take a look at the Megami Tensei wiki.

Okay before I go any further if you do decide to do a Person a crossover you need to know the differences of the mystical powers of the Shin Megami Tensei and Persona series.

The first method in the Persona series is the utilization of ones own spiritual essence in the form of a historical, religious or mythological figure in the form of a Persona based in Jungian Psychology and the Tarot Card and the 32 Major Arcana of the Western Magical Tradition. But a Persona can only be summoned under special circumstances but can be summoned outside of those circumstances with enough hard work. I recommend you make Harry get all the Norse Pantheon, and The Persona's that are traditionally Dragons as the first Persona's he gets.

And the second method involves invoking of demons, angels, Pagan Gods, and other supernatural entities in the Shin Megami Tensei and series has much more power but revolves around combat when a human being is working with a supernatural entity which is usually the source of most of the player characters. Key word being usually.

Now for the Dragon powers. Seeing as quite a bit of the Legend of Spyro series borrows so much from Lord of the Rings, why not make Harry get some of the powers of the greatest Dragons of Middle Earth? Harry should have the literal firepower of Ancalagon the Black and the ability to create storms like Ancalagon The Black as well and hypnotize people with the Dragon Spell like the legendary Glaurung in the Similrillion but try and merge it with the Harry Potter and Spyro series mechanics.

Okay people want Vaerath to teach Harry Potter those Dungeons and Dragons style spells that the characters in Job Interviews have based on their classes, but I request you try and merge them into the Legend of Spyro and Harry Potter magic systems just to try and make it more accessible to the fans of Harry Potter and Spyro fans as that was only problem with those characters as they did not have enough buildup and came right out of nowhere. Or make it part of one of the worlds that Vaerath went to and keep some of the mechanics but look at the traditional folklore of the mysticism that inspired those classes and try to implement it.

Also Harry must get the urge to expand his knowledge and power and learn the various breaths, Dragon Kata, and The Magic Spells and all the powers that Classic Spyro has from the Classic Continuity and learns more of the magic systems of the Spyro Universe and later Harry seeks out the portals to Skylands and learns the spells and abilities from Magic Skylanders and gain the powers of Skylanders Spyro just to boost himself up the food chain but not lose control of himself or give in to his inner demons.

Now for the Odin's Sphere adventure people want Harry to end up learning the secrets of Erion's magic's and Harry Potter ends up feeding on the Origin of Flame in the Volcano Lands of Erion to further increase his powers over fire. If I were you I would make this after Harry facing Voldemort but before getting the Persona Powers.

Also people want Harry learning the art of the Planeswalker in a potential sequel series of stories by unlocking the Planeswalker Spark and learn under Ugin himself to further his growth after helping Sarkhaan Vol get his head on straight and save Ugin and the Dragons of Tarkir from extinction, with Harry learning the skills of magic in Magic: The Gathering from under Ugin, maybe after his Hogwarts years as a reward but after he gets his Persona Powers? That would be cool.

Oh and to differentiate my views from the rest of the pack and seeing as I am an Anime fan I recommend that you take a look at The Nineties Anime Fantasy series called the Slayers for some inspiration for ideas for Harry and Voldemort's new abilities down the road for later ideas and also games like Magic: The Gathering and Magic101, along with Full Metal Alchemist, Sailor Moon and other Fantasy franchises, like My Little Witch Academia and the magic's of the original Yu-Gi-Oh in the Manga. Taoism, Omuyudo, Celtic Magic, Western and Eastern Alchemy, Ancient Egyptian magic, The magic's of Card Captor Sakura series, to be something of a titan of magic and a innovator who discovered and devised the magic systems found in the world of Fate/Stay Night in this world and worked to merge science and sorcery like in the Lyrical Nanoha series of magic as he invented it and developed it, with all the abilities of Sun Wukong to just to give the wizarding world a light of hope to strive toward with Harry becoming the next Merlin for all intents and purposes for the Wizarding World. But hey that is just one nut jobs opinion.

Now for Voldemort.

Voldemort not only needs to keep all his cannon powers from all the books and movies but also has to transform himself into a true nightmare. Voldemort has to incorporate the powers of a Vampire, Bogart, and Dementor, along with learning other Dark Magic's such as Voldemort learning Demonology, Necromancy, and gain the powers of the Dark Creatures that he pit's against Harry in cannon to bump himself up the food chain and become the monster the Wizarding World sees him as and a legitimate threat. Voldemort should have the venom of the Basilisk as his blood and in his teeth which can kill most people in a single bite, the killing gaze of the eyes of the Basilisk which he can turn on and off, drain the blood, souls, and all emotion and happiness of his victims like a Dementor and Vampire to power himself up and recover from injuries, and to restore his magic. Voldemort also now has the strength and magic resistance of a HP Troll and HP Giant. Voldemort can also take the form of what his opponent fears most like a Boggart and draws strength from fear, and like a snake he can shed off his old body to restore himself at his best but only with intense concentration so it is useless in a fight. Voldemort now also has a healing factor and can also regenerate his body without outside help such as limbs, bones, and vital organs but it takes time and if you include Voldemort's Horcruxes he will not be able to die unless those are destroyed. Voldemort should also be able to take on the form of a humanoid wolf like in the Harry Potter Movies and be in control of his actions. Voldemort should also be able to transform at any point during the lunar cycle but as a counter balance, be vulnerable to the herb Wolfs bane and Silver weapon; the traditional weaknesses to werewolves.

Voldemort to further mock Harry and the Dragons can take the form of a Winged Serpent and can fly, and after mutating and transforming himself can use the Fear, Shadow, Poison, and Magic elements like Cynder and Skylanders Spyro but cannot use wind. Voldemort however can use Aether like Cynder and like Malefore he delves into Dark Aether and goes into his dark form but keep his mind and agency, and seeks out the Sorcerer from Spyro the Dragon: Shadow Legacy to grow even more powerful, backstabs him, learns the spells of the Sorceress, learns the spell to turn gems into warriors and soldiers like Gnasty Gnorc did in the very first Spyro The Dragon game.

However this should only happen when Voldemort learns more about Harry's new powers and abilities.

Okay now it is time to work. Vaerath is going to need a lot of help with Hermione's near infinite thirst for knowledge. Yeesh! Also it is apparent that Harry is starting to sense Magic as a Dragon can and using magic like a Dragon as well. I just hope he does not forget where he started as a human being and to not forget simple acts like compassion or lose his integrity and honor.
9/18/2018 c21 Dreamweaver543
Oh this is going to be fun. Harry keep on learning
9/18/2018 c21 1bob19h
heres an idea have luna give a prophecy about the dark master returning and only harry AND vaerath bring able to match him even stating that vaerath would fall if she went alone. it would add drama and add a true reason why there are two purple dragons instead of one. but its your story so i leave it up to you to choose how you write the book.
9/18/2018 c21 KongKing94
With Harry using the element of Earth, Is that considered cheating?
9/18/2018 c21 Kaiser Dragon
Good luck Harry, good luck guys, bide your time and build your strength, as Umbridge and Fudge is not going to stop.
9/18/2018 c21 ZWarrior4life
I have nothing to say other than that Vaerath is really doing his job. Good on you.
9/18/2018 c21 Sonic Nerd
Yes! You are listening! I also hope you take in some of our suggestions as well as our criticisms.
9/18/2018 c21 Midgardsormr Jr
Go Vaerath. Nice move on taking in some of our criticisms, Now I hope we see how far Harry can go one day.
9/18/2018 c21 Dragon Fan
It seems that you are taking are recommendations and feed back. Yes! I love it! Now we are seeing that Harry is becoming more in tune with the mystical forces. Awesome! Good on you!
833 « Prev Page 1 .. 21 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 41 .. Last Next »