for The Legend of Harry: Legacy of the Realms

8/21/2018 c17 ABYSSALISKS
I have to ask, will Harry learn to use the elements of Fire, Wind, Ice, Water, Lightning, and Earth? Basically all the natural elements of the Dragons of those not changed by Dark Aether.

Can I make four suggestions? Seeing as Harry is a Dragon now he has to see that every species has its criminals, so it would be awesome if Harry faced a rogue Dragon that resembles Smaug the Terrible(Four Legs, Two Wings, but keep the sleek frame. If that is not enough to form an image in your mind their is tons of Fan Art and Artwork designs that merge The new Live Action Hobbit's depiction of Smaug with the books or make Smaug a true Western Dragon) or bring back The Sorcerer from Shadow Legacy with Harry learning all the spells from that game at their maximum potential and the various breaths from the classic series and eventually the various abilities all of Spyro's incarnations have across the franchise. Or maybe both? Because that would be awesome and to test Harry's New Powers while expanding on his abilities.

Second, Harry Potter has to learn how the various worlds that the Dragons inhabit see magic and more of the true nature of Magic and the powers of the Purple Dragon.

Magic is the wave of energy that flows through the universe in the Spyro the Dragon series. It masters the timelines and the outcomes of events, as well as powering the majority of items and objects in the worlds. Some creatures can naturally control the flow of magic such as dragons, fairies and wizards, whilst some creatures will have to learn how to perform magic and others can neither control nor sense it.

Some forces of black magic can block of regular magic or scramble magical signals. Some locations and worlds are in need of magic to function properly, such as the Forgotten Worlds, while some creatures need magic to survive, such as the Sorceress.

For most magic to be performed, there is in most cases need of a spell to be cast. This is done either by wand or hand and requires strange, mostly Latin, words to be uttered by the caster. This can either be done verbally or non-verbally.

Known magic
Wand magic
Hand magic
Transmogrification
Prestidigitation
Levitation
Universal flow of magic
Teleportation

Magic is the force that binds all of Skylands together. The history of Magic can be traced back to before the Arkeyans. They discovered that a substance called Quicksilver was the very essence of all magical being. They harnessed the power of Magic and combined it with technology to create huge and powerful weapons of war.

The Magic element played a part during the battle between the Skylanders and Kaos's minions. When the Core of Light was destroyed by the Hydra, the Skylanders weren't destroyed by the explosion. By the power of Magic, they were banished in balls of light and jettisoned from Skylands into space. As they hurtled through the unknown, they shrank and froze in time before landing on Earth, where they found new Portal Masters to aid their cause.

Eternal Magic Source

The Eternal Magic Source is the birthplace of all creation. Its power is so great that it cannot be contained, even by the Arkeyans. The Weapon Masters stored the Eternal Magic Source in their armory, where it was guarded for the purpose of preventing future generations from discovering their secrets.

Quicksilver

The Quicksilver is the energy that flows through all things magic. It is an ancient oil that is essential to Magic within the Core of Light and must be used to bind every other element together.

Abilities

Skylanders and enemies who are associated with this element use the art of sorcery or magical powers to take down their opponents. They are strong against Undead but weak against Tech characters in the Battle Arena. The color of this element is purple.

After opening a Magic Gate, the Magic Skylanders creates a magical bridge to cross gaps. When in their toy form, Magic-based Skylanders stand on a pedestal that is marked with stars and moons.

Purple Dragons are a rare, magical breed of dragon who use the Magic element to harness the power of all the elements of Skylands.

Magic Elemental Characters

Royal Double Trouble

Wrecking Ball Buddy

Wrecking Ball

Voodood

In The Legend of Spyro series, magic seems to be more of a elemental and universal force revolving around metaphysical elements like souls with the spirit gems which are the Legend of Spyro Dragons life force, the elements of Fire, Wind, Ice, Water, Lightning, Earth and the universal force being Aether which is divided between Light and Dark Aether which is utilized by Dragon Kind naturally without any tools. It is possible to harness the powers of the Spirit Gems but only with undisclosed tools and rituals and Aether can bestow powers not common to dragon kind. However the Element of Aether is exclusive to Purple Dragons and those changed by Aether

HP spells can easily defy logic such as transfiguration by turning a table into a pig for instance, Can use multiple elements easily with no problem, can teleport, and can cast spells that can last for centuries at least and some artifacts keep their powers as fresh as the day they were created and it can do pretty much anything aside from creating food from thin air and raise the dead. Wizards while lacking in physical fitness and easily harmless once you disarm them most of them, excluding those who learn to cast wandless magic. The Magic in Harry Potter can also appear in people who have had no background in Magic as we see with Hermione Granger, and those with long standing in using magic do have some abilities that new comers usually do not have, barring some exceptions and as a individual wizard grows older, so do their spells, with practice and hard work and one of the greatest strengths about HP magic is the flexibility. Transfiguration and conjuration are extremely powerful and flexible. Those two schools are underused in cannon HP. Transfiguring gasses, or acid, or super glue in large amounts. While a transfigured animal might not be a threat to a Spyro franchise Dragon, one that effectively comes out of no where from behind them would still be dangerous and a distraction. There are also plenty of elemental effects that would be strong. A thought and a word give Harry a flame thrower, or a fire hose, freezes the water, blows huge winds. The ability to throw large objects around with magic is very dangerous. Boulders and trees could come flying from any direction. Invisibility, confusion/mind control, blinding light, darkness, teleportation, detection spells to find people, magical force fields and shields and walls, wards. HP magic can do almost anything, and a lot of the time it can do it quickly. It's not the colored lights that they shoot around in most of cannon HP that makes Wizards dangerous, evidence of this fact is that the two most dangerous Wizards in HP cannon, Voldemort and Dumbledore, barely use normal curses when they fight. This is due to J.K. Rowling basing the magic's of the Harry Potter world in real world mystical folklore.
8/21/2018 c17 Sonic Nerd
So Harry is now able to shift between Dragon and Human form. Now the only problem I found is when discussing the training room you used Sirius's name instead of Harry's when Harry and Sirius were talking about the training room. Once again I have to ask. How did Harry's new dragon powers end up being bound? Also we never did find out how Harry's family had gained dragon ancestry, so will we find out soon?

Again speaking of Dragons I have a suggestion. I would love to see how Harry and Hermione work together to help make the magical beings and creatures be seen as equals or if failing that, Harry takes the Dragons of his world to the Dragon Realms and when exposed to the magic's abound in the Dragon Realms and the Spirit Gems they evolve and mutate into more powerful and sentient beings and be progenitors of evolutionary hybrids. Eventually the New Race of Dragons that are evolutionary hybrids of the Spyro series and of the HP World that as a race can speak the common tongue and Parseltongue and the language of Dragons and cast HP spells and elemental ones of the Legend of Spyro series.

The Dragons of the HP World when the migrate to the Dragon Realms can also speak the Common Tongue, Dragon Language, and the Language of Snakes and can cast HP spells and have the life spans of the Spyro series of Dragons and can use the spells of the Classic Spyro the Dragon series continuity but that is it.
8/21/2018 c17 KongKing94
I really cannot say anything about this chapter. This is Filler but it is good filler as it gives us a reason but I found only one problem. When discussing the training room you used Sirius's name in Harry's place when Harry and Sirius were talking about the training room.

Now I have a question that I need to ask. Seeing as Harry Potter in this story has creature ancestry will Harry gather the Dragons of his world to migrate to the Dragon Realms were they will not be seen as simple beasts?

If so I have a suggestion. I would love to see how Harry and Hermione work together to help make the magical beings and creatures be seen as equals or if failing that, Harry takes the Dragons of his world to the Dragon Realms and when exposed to the magic's abound in the Dragon Realms and the Spirit Gems they evolve and mutate into more powerful and sentient beings and be progenitors of evolutionary hybrids. Eventually the New Race of Dragons that are evolutionary hybrids of the Spyro series and of the HP World that as a race can speak the common tongue and Parseltongue and the language of Dragons and cast HP spells and elemental ones of the Legend of Spyro series.

8/21/2018 c17 Dreamweaver543
Yeah this is Filler but it is good filler as it gives us a reason to know how Harry is able to shift between Dragon and Human form.

8/21/2018 c17 Kaiser Dragon
Again it is rather refreshing to see Harry is not being persecuted for his creature heritage. I love it! Now I can only think that will last only so long when we have to deal with the Pink Toad and Draco Malfoy. Which is ironic considering the word Draco is Latin for Dragon!

Yeah this is Filler but it is good filler as it gives us a reason but I found only one problem. When discussing the training room you used Sirius's name in Harry's place when Harry and Sirius were talking about the training room.
8/21/2018 c17 Dragon Fan
8/21/2018 c17 MechaGhidorah543
Yeah this is Filler but it is good filler as it gives us a reason but I found only one problem. When discussing the training room you used Sirius's name when Harry and Sirius were talking
8/21/2018 c17 Thunder Dragon
Oh this is going to be fun. Like you said this is more of a filler chapter, but it is a good one.
8/20/2018 c16 MechaGhidorah543
so, when can we see more dragons helping out The Order of the Phoenix
8/15/2018 c16 Supertoe
I'm guessing that because Harry is the purple dragon, dragons will end up siding with the order?
8/14/2018 c16 flyboy38
I thought Harry could turn back into his human form. And if he can’t that should be very interesting when attending Hogwarts.
8/14/2018 c16 Guest
So, what are your thoughts on a RWBY and Harry Potter crossover with this incarnation of Harry Potter hooking up with Yang Xiao Long?
8/14/2018 c16 Guest
You know with people speaking of sequel stories, what are your thoughts on making Vaerath going down the events of Okami to prove to her that not all Dragons are monsters and for Harry to go down the events of Okami-den like a passing of the torch adventure? Maybe Vaerath did that in the distant past before Harry was born?
8/14/2018 c16 Guest
You know the scales being tenfold shields is rather ironic considering that Skylanders Academy Spyro has Impenetrable Scales. Which I hope Harry gets along with everything Spyro can do in the alternate continuities.

Also if you do not implement Voldemort learning The Spell that The Sorceress tried to use in Spyro: Year of the Dragon, to try and make himself even more immortal with his Horcruxes and him look to make his own Sorcerer Stone, you are not trying. Speaking of new abilities please give Voldemort a power up as well just to balance everything out.

Voldemort not only needs to keep all his cannon powers from all the books but also has to transform himself into a true nightmare. Voldemort has to incorporate the powers of a Vampire, Bogart, and Dementor, along with learning other Dark Magic's such as Voldemort learning Demonology, Necromancy, and gain the powers of the Dark Creatures that he pit's against Harry in cannon to bump himself up the food chain and become the monster the Wizarding World sees him as and a legitimate threat. Voldemort should have the venom of the Basilisk as his blood and in his teeth which can kill most people in a single bite, the killing gaze of the eyes of the Basilisk which he can turn on and off, drain the blood, souls, and all emotion and happiness of his victims like a Dementor and Vampire to power himself up and recover from injuries, and to restore his magic. Voldemort also now has the strength and magic resistance of a HP Troll and HP Giant. Voldemort can also take the form of what his opponent fears most like a Boggart and draws strength from fear, and like a snake he can shed off his old body to restore himself at his best but only with intense concentration so it is useless in a fight. Voldemort now also has a healing factor and can also regenerate his body without outside help such as limbs, bones, and vital organs but it takes time and if you include Voldemort's Horcruxes he will not be able to die unless those are destroyed. Voldemort should also be able to take on the form of a humanoid wolf like in the Harry Potter Movies and be in control of his actions. Voldemort should also be able to transform at any point during the lunar cycle but as a counter balance, be vulnerable to the herb Wolfs Bane and Silver Weapons; the traditional weaknesses to werewolves.

Voldemort to further mock Harry and the Dragons can take the form of a Winged Serpent and can fly, and after mutating and transforming himself can use the Fear, Shadow, Poison, and Magic elements like Cynder and Skylanders Spyro but cannot use wind. Voldemort however can use Aether like Cynder and like Malefore he delves into Dark Aether and goes into his dark form but keep his mind and agency, and seeks out the Sorcerer from Spyro the Dragon: Shadow Legacy to grow even more powerful, backstabs him, learns the spells from the Sorceress abandoned library, learns the spell to turn gems into warriors and soldiers like Gnasty Gnorc did in the very first Spyro The Dragon game.

However this should only happen when Voldemort learns more about Harry's new powers and abilities. Also I would love it if Voldemort seeks out the Grublins, The Wyverns of the Legend of Spyro series, and the remaining Golems of the Deeps just to strengthen his dark army. Hey! If Harry is the next Spyro, Voldemort has to be the next Malefore!
8/14/2018 c16 Guest
It is rather refreshing to see Harry is not being persecuted for his creature heritage. I love it! Now I can only think that will last only so long when we have to deal with the Pink Toad and Draco Malfoy. Which is ironic considering the word Draco is Latin for Dragon!
833 « Prev Page 1 .. 27 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 47 .. Last Next »