for The Legend of Harry: Legacy of the Realms

8/14/2018 c16 Dragon Fan
So I have a question. Seeing as Harry Potter in this story has creature ancestry will Harry gather the Dragons of his world to migrate to the Dragon Realms were they will not be seen as simple beasts?

If so I have a suggestion. I would love to see how Harry and Hermione work together to help make the magical beings and creatures be seen as equals or if failing that, Harry takes the Dragons of his world to the Dragon Realms and when exposed to the magic's abound in the Dragon Realms and the Spirit Gems they evolve and mutate into more powerful and sentient beings and be progenitors of evolutionary hybrids. Eventually the New Race of Dragons that are evolutionary hybrids of the Spyro series and of the HP World that as a race can speak the common tongue and Parseltongue and the language of Dragons and cast HP spells and elemental ones of the Legend of Spyro series.

The Dragons of the HP World when the migrate to the Dragon Realms can also speak the Common Tongue, Dragon Language, and the Language of Snakes and can cast HP spells and have the life spans of the Spyro series of Dragons and can use the spells of the Classic Spyro the Dragon series continuity but that is it.
8/14/2018 c16 Guest
I have to ask, will Harry learn to use the elements of Fire, Wind, Ice, Water, Lightning, and Earth?
8/14/2018 c16 Kaiser Dragon
I have to agree with Remus, The Dragon form suits Harry quite well. I also like how it is not seen as that much of a big deal.

So what are your thoughts on this incarnation of Harry Potter going down any of the events of the Breath of Fire Games, or maybe a prequel with Vaerath working and succeeding to save many of the Brood from the Goddess Miyria in Breath of Fire 3?
8/14/2018 c16 KongKing94
I like that Remus was the one who said the Dragon form that Harry is sporting says it is a good look for him.
8/14/2018 c16 Dreamweaver543
I am loving that Harry's family and friends are treating Harry's new Dragon form as no big deal. I love it!
8/14/2018 c16 Sonic Nerd
I have to ask. How did Harry's new dragon powers end up being bound? Also we never did find out how Harry's family had gained dragon ancestry, so will we find out soon?
8/14/2018 c16 Ghidora Jr
So, are you a fan of Type Moon? If so I hope to see this incarnation of Harry Potter getting the powers of Type Moon's Dragons
8/14/2018 c16 Ikki
Ah, the Dragon Realms may be beautiful but to quote the Wizard of OZ, their is no place like home.
8/14/2018 c16 3WhiteElfElder
Maybe Harry should adobt a Smaug-attitude when dealing with the walking-pepto-bottle? If he does not change back to human before school resumes, he best be prepared to defend himself from Toadbitch.
8/14/2018 c16 Rodimusprimus543
Oh I can only hope that with what Harry has learned things can change for the better
8/14/2018 c16 Midgardsormr Jr
Oh boy, well, this was disappointing. I will not send my challenge again. Also I do hope you take a look at Final Fantasy XIV as it is a great MMO and I hope you change your mind on Fred Perry's Gold Digger one day.

Time to work. I hope to see more of the gang bonding.
8/14/2018 c16 Odin's Eye
Yes! The Dursley's get a taste of justice! Instant like!
8/14/2018 c16 Runemagus555
So what are your thoughts on sequel stories? Now If you need help on researching the Shin Megami Tensei series, take a look at the Megami Tensei wiki. Also I would love it if Harry Potter got the entire Norse Pantheon as his primary Persona's as so much of popular culture borrows from the Vikings and Norse Mythology and so does Odin Sphere as Harry seems to fit that motif of a Viking Hero quite well. And if you do decide to do that idea go with Persona 4 with Harry getting the Wild Card Harry's first Persona is Sigurd aka Siegfried.

Not convinced? Well, let me lay down some similarities between some of the big dogs of Norse Mythology. Odin, Sigurd, and Siegfried. And Their are a lot of similarities between Harry, Sigurd and Odin.

Lets start with Sigurd. Now lets talk about why Harry is like Sigurd. Sigurd slew Fafnir, an enemy who had a beef with Odin, a Dwarf turned Dragon had his family clash with Odin in ancient days like how Harry a descendent of Godric Gryffindor had a beef with Salazar Slytherin which broke up the founders team dynamic, and Harry had slain a Dragon like Sigurd in the Tri Wizard Tournament in cannon and a Basilisk in the Chamber of Secrets which Fafnir in his Dragon form was described as a Serpent. And Harry is the son of Lily and James Potter who were both heroes in the first Wizarding War against Voldemort. And like I said earlier, Harry is a descendent of the Perevel Brothers who are in turn the ancestors of the Founders of Hogwarts. So that fits Harry rather well as he is the descendent of royalty. Harry has an Invisibility Cloak which Sigurd, a chosen Hero of Odin, Son of the hero Sigmund, descendent of Volsung who is a descendent of Odin himself had an invisibility cloak as well as well as the Valkyries. Also Sigurd has learned of Norse Magic's and how to use the Runes from a Valkyrie(it is either Krymhild or Brunhilde/Brynhilde depending on the version)such as Harry has often turned to Hermione for more knowledge on magic. Also Harry is already following the path of Sigurd as well. See my point on why Harry is like Sigurd?

Now lets go on to how Harry is like the Allfather of the Norse Gods. Odin, meaning Fury and The Furious, is the chief god in Norse mythology. He is associated with wisdom, war, battle, the Gallows, raging storms, death, and also magic, poetry, prophecy, royalty, victory, Battle Fury, various states of consciences, Shamanism and the hunt. Harry has worked with Animals and has show empathy to many mystical beings like Dobby, Buckbeak, Norbert, and has sought out advanced spells and has been a teacher in Dumbledor's Army like how Odin gave mankind the Runic Alphabet and Skaldic Poetry. Also like Odin Harry has hunted in the wilds like how Odin is said to be the Master of The Wild Hunt in Germanic Folklore and is always accompanied by his two ravens Hugin and Munin, his two wolves Freki and Geri, and the eight-legged horse Sleipnir. Harry like Odin is the subject of Prophecy and yet seeks to learn more from prophecy, like with how Harry was tempted in the Department of Mysteries has sought out answers on his future twice and is a very powerful Wizard in his own right and Odin has sought out knowledge of the Future. Going back to how Odin is tied to anger and how that ties to Harry, Harry Potter in cannon has always had a problem with controlling his emotions, most specifically his anger. Harry is a descendent of the Perevel Brothers who are in turn the ancestors of the Founders of Hogwarts. So that fits Harry rather well as he is the descendent of royalty which Odin was worshipped by the nobility.

Their is more to how Harry is like Odin. Odin only has one eye because he bartered the other in order to drink from the well of Mimir and gain its knowledge. He had many abilities like astral projection, shapeshifting and control of the elements and weather. Odin also could read magic runes that no one else could since he had hung himself from the World Tree Yggdrasill while inflicting self-torture and dying in order to gain great knowledge but coming back from the dead. Harry has come back with forbidden knowledge on knowledge of the Soul and some idea of the afterlife and how he survived and became the Master of Death. Harry also has a defining injury in the form of his scar, and is willing to push himself to do what ever he can to protect his loved ones and has died and returned and has escaped certain death on more than one occasion. Harry has shape shifted before by using the Polyjuice Potion.

Odin is the chief god of the Norse pantheon. Odin and his brothers Ve and Vili(Also known as Hodir and Lodur depending on the version)killed the frost giant Ymir and built the Mortal World from his body. This can be similar to how at the end of Harry's Hogwarts years Harry and his surrogate brother Ron and surrogate sister Hermione built a new future for Wizarding England after slaying Voldemort. Odin is also the father of most of the gods, including Thor and Baldur, who was later killed by a manipulated Hod with a dart of mistletoe. Harry is also a father to several sons in the days of The Cursed Child Play who in turn become heroes. Odin is associated with his spear Gungnir, and Harry is associated with his Holly and Phoenix Feather Wand, The Sword of Gryffindor and his Invisibility Cloak as stated before.

In Ragnarok, Odin gets devoured by the monster wolf Fenrir but is avenged by his son Vali. However, some believe based on phrasings earlier in the text that the mighty is in fact Odin rising from the dead after the final battle. Harry has returned from the dead from being struck by the Killing Curse by Voldemort at the Final Battle for the Wizarding World and had faced his destiny with honor (which was a Big Thing in Norse Mythology),to have Voldemort slain by destroying the Horcrux in his scar and trusting his friends to carry on the fight.

If you need more material to see my point, here is the list of works that make up Norse Mythology. Also I recommend you take look on TVTropes, Fate/Reach Out and A Demon Among Devils by The Crimson Lord. Trust me you will need it.

A Description of the Northern Peoples
• "Sorli's Tale"
• The Tale of Norna-Gest
• Völsunga saga Nibelungenlied
• Wayland the Smith
• "Ynglinga Saga", the opening of Heimskringla.

Speaking of which if Harry does get Sigurd in a later Persona crossover Harry has to learn Norse and Celtic Magic, I am talking Norse Magic's such as Gandr, Seidr, along with Celtic, Welsh, and Druidic Magic and Celtic Oghaam befitting the mythos of Merlin as an Old Celtic and Druidic religious figure who did go to Hogwarts in the Slytherin House, and the times the Vikings sacked the British Isles along with all of his cannon powers and learn the various paths of mysticism of all the world cultures that the various Persona's in the franchise originate from.

Now if this is an idea for later that peeks your fancy before you go forward with this idea you have to know the differences between the Shin Megami Tensei and Persona series of magic from the Harry Potter series.

HP spells can easily defy logic such as transfiguration by turning a table into a pig for instance, Can use multiple elements easily with no problem, can teleport, and can cast spells that can last for centuries at least and some artifacts keep their powers as fresh as the day they were created and it can do pretty much anything aside from creating food from thin air and raise the dead. Wizards while lacking in physical fitness and easily harmless once you disarm them most of them, excluding those who learn to cast wandless magic. The Magic in Harry Potter can also appear in people who have had no background in Magic as we see with Hermione Granger, and those with long standing in using magic do have some abilities that new comers usually do not have, barring some exceptions and as a individual wizard grows older, so do their spells, with practice and hard work and one of the greatest strengths about HP magic is the flexibility. Transfiguration and conjuration are extremely powerful and flexible. Those two schools are underused in cannon HP. Transfiguring gasses, or acid, or super glue in large amounts. While a transfigured animal might not be a threat to a Dragon, one that effectively comes out of no where from behind them would still be dangerous and a distraction. There are also plenty of elemental effects that would be strong. A thought and a word give Harry a flame thrower, or a fire hose, freezes the water, blows huge winds. The ability to throw large objects around with magic is very dangerous. Boulders and trees could come flying from any direction. Invisibility, confusion/mind control, blinding light, darkness, teleportation, detection spells to find people, magical force fields and shields and walls, wards. HP magic can do almost anything, and a lot of the time it can do it quickly. It's not the colored lights that they shoot around in most of cannon HP that makes Wizards dangerous, evidence of this fact is that the two most dangerous Wizards in HP cannon, Voldemort and Dumbledore, barely use normal curses when they fight. This is due to J.K. Rowling basing the magic's of the Harry Potter world in real world mystical folklore.

The Shin Megami Tensei and Persona Series seems to involve two different methods. The first method for Shin Megami Tensei involves invoking of demons, angels, Pagan Gods, and other supernatural entities in the Shin Megami Tensei series and has much more power but revolves around combat and usually when a human being is working with a supernatural entity as the source of those powers.

The second method in the Persona Series involves utilizing Jungian Psychology and the Tarot and 32 Major Arcana with the utilization of ones own spiritual essence, ones own spirit in the image of people and fantastic beings from popular culture, world religions, and mythology in the Persona series but a Persona can only be summoned under special circumstances but can be summoned outside of those circumstances with enough hard work. The Persona can only be summoned under special circumstances but this can be circumvented over time and hard work.

Also this showdown with Harry Potter's shadow has to happen. "I am a shadow, the true self!

Yeah that's right, someone as brilliant as you should understand very well who I am. You act like a good student, a good person even which you mostly are, but we both know that's just one part of you. Another part of you is starting to love beating down the weak, testing your skills, gaining greater power and knowledge, seeking out challenging opponents, revealing in seeing their expression as you hold them at fang, claw and wand point.

Laws? Rules? Regulations? Those mean nothing to us! We are a Purple Dragon! We are a Wizard and Masters of Dragon Magic! We are The Hero of Hogwarts and Slayer of Voldemort! We have magic! The laws of physics and nature are our play things! We Slayed Voldemort He Who Must Not be Named! And admit it there is no thrill like when you break one of the arbitrary rules put in place by incompetent adults and good meaning adults who try and help but often fail.

Don't lie. You are starting to enjoy it when your enemies gravel at your feet. You say that you're doing this out of a sense of justice. Don't make me laugh. While that is true on one level you are also doing this as a way to spice up your miserable, boring life as you want more adventures and greater power! And also if we were stronger we would not have to see so many of our friends die! We were weak, and we do not want to be weak again!

But I understand. I'm you after all! Mvhahaha... HAHAHA!

Now if you go with the Odin Sphere Leifthrasir make Harry Potter take the place of Oswald, gain all his powers and weapons I have to suggest a different paring than most would want. If I were you please make Harry get with Velvet Valentine. If you play Odin Sphere Leifthrasir and get to Velvet's story you will understand why those two seem to click. Also Velvet is just plain hot.
8/14/2018 c16 Polyphemus
I have to agree with Lorkhaan Seeker and Smaug shout out makes me want it more.

Harry is a Dragon now so he has to see that every species has its criminals, so it would be awesome if Harry faced a rogue Dragon that resembles Smaug the Terrible(Four Legs, Two Wings, but keep the sleek frame. If that is not enough to form an image in your mind their is tons of Fan Art and Artwork designs that merge The new Live Action Hobbit's depiction of Smaug with the books or make Smaug a true Western Dragon) or bring back The Sorcerer from Shadow Legacy with Harry learning all the spells from that game at their maximum potential and the various breaths from the classic series and eventually the various abilities all of Spyro's incarnations have across the franchise. Or maybe both with the Sorcerer getting much stronger over the years and attacking other worlds and lands getting their wealth, knowledge of magic and expanding his powerbase and smearing the reputations of dragon kind? Because that would be awesome and to test Harry's New Powers while expanding on his abilities.

Also seeing as people are bringing up Shadow Legacy a lot and that game never did get a follow up, and Purple Dragons are stated to be immortal in the Legend of Spyro continuity why not bring back The Sorcerer and Harry learning all the spells and various abilities Spyro has across the franchise? Because that would be awesome.

Also if you do not implement Voldemort learning The Spell that The Sorceress tried to use in Spyro: Year of the Dragon, to try and make himself even more immortal with his Horcruxes and him look to make his own Sorcerer Stone, you are not trying. Speaking of new abilities please give Voldemort a power up as well just to balance everything out.

Voldemort not only needs to keep all his cannon powers from all the books but also has to transform himself into a true nightmare. Voldemort has to incorporate the powers of a Vampire, Bogart, and Dementor, along with learning other Dark Magic's such as Voldemort learning Demonology, Necromancy, and gain the powers of the Dark Creatures that he pit's against Harry in cannon to bump himself up the food chain and become the monster the Wizarding World sees him as and a legitimate threat. Voldemort should have the venom of the Basilisk as his blood and in his teeth which can kill most people in a single bite, the killing gaze of the eyes of the Basilisk which he can turn on and off, drain the blood, souls, and all emotion and happiness of his victims like a Dementor and Vampire to power himself up and recover from injuries, and to restore his magic. Voldemort also now has the strength and magic resistance of a HP Troll and HP Giant. Voldemort can also take the form of what his opponent fears most like a Boggart and draws strength from fear, and like a snake he can shed off his old body to restore himself at his best but only with intense concentration so it is useless in a fight. Voldemort now also has a healing factor and can also regenerate his body without outside help such as limbs, bones, and vital organs but it takes time and if you include Voldemort's Horcruxes he will not be able to die unless those are destroyed. Voldemort should also be able to take on the form of a humanoid wolf like in the Harry Potter Movies and be in control of his actions. Voldemort should also be able to transform at any point during the lunar cycle but as a counter balance, be vulnerable to the herb Wolfs bane and Silver weapon; the traditional weaknesses to werewolves.

Voldemort to further mock Harry and the Dragons can take the form of a Winged Serpent and can fly, and after mutating and transforming himself can use the Fear, Shadow, Poison, and Magic elements like Cynder and Skylanders Spyro but cannot use wind. Voldemort however can use Aether like Cynder and like Malefore he delves into Dark Aether and goes into his dark form but keep his mind and agency, and seeks out the Sorcerer from Spyro the Dragon: Shadow Legacy to grow even more powerful, backstabs him, learns the spells from the Sorceress abandoned library, learns the spell to turn gems into warriors and soldiers like Gnasty Gnorc did in the very first Spyro The Dragon game.

However this should only happen when Voldemort learns more about Harry's new powers and abilities. Also what are your thoughts about a Koihime Muso crossover with this incarnation of Harry after mastering his full potential?

Let me give you the down low my friend. If you want to do something unique. Now onto the reason why Harry has to be the protagonist. Harry would fit the Visual Novel's Prophecy of the Messenger of Heaven perfectly as Harry is the chosen hero of The Ancestors and is a Purple Dragon and is the Chosen one of the Ancestors and the powers of a dragon and a lions heart of courage and is a master of magic and the elements. Also in East Asia Dragons are seen as near Godlike beings and invincible beings

For the adaptions of Koihime Muso, you can do whatever you want but let me lay down some guidelines so you can have a solid frame work. If you go with the Visual Novel and it's sequels or the Anime and it's subsequent seasons Harry has to use his mind and the know how from his adventures to his advantage on the field as well as learn military strategy and him kicking ass against some of the big dogs of The Three Kingdoms. For the routes of the Koihime Muso Visual Novel and it's sequels like Shin Koihime Muso, you can do whatever you want so long as it fit's Harry's character after this series.

If you want to go with the Anime go take a look at the Armored War God's Saga, A Kamen Rider and Koihime Muso crossover for some inspiration while also incorporating some elements of the Visual Novel's into the Anime. You can bring in monsters from the Spyro series and villains from the Harry Potter series as antagonists and also some of the villains from both franchises(excluding Voldemort as he is six feet under)who oppose Harry Potter. Such as the White Cloaks from Koihime Muso, who want to stop the Prophecy of The Messenger of Heaven and whomever has the title from uniting China, and some followers of Voldemort and monsters who want revenge against the Purple Dragons for defeating them and with both factions eventually joining together to try and put an end to Harry and his companions quest to unite China and save the world from the White Cloaks and survivors of the Death Eaters worst.

Now for parings, seeing as Harry is a Heterosexual Male and a Young Man at this point in time he has pick up a girlfriend, but the love interest cannot be not a loli and Harry is not into little girls, you can pair him up with whoever you want, you can also give Harry a Harem if it suits your fancy. Harry has to find love, and also one day inner peace and happiness after all his adventures.
8/14/2018 c16 ABYSSALISKS
Oh man, I am sorry that some asshole left a bad taste in your mouth about a cool comic book series. I hope you change your mind one day.

Also I hope you take some ideas for sequel series. Like Odin Sphere Leifthrasir Also I hope If you play Odin Sphere Leifthrasir and get to Velvet's story you will understand why Harry and Velvet seem to click.

Time to work. Yes Sirius is himself! Also I wonder what those visions that Harry saw mean?
833 « Prev Page 1 .. 28 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 48 .. Last Next »