for The Legend of Harry: Legacy of the Realms

1/29/2019 c40 Thunder Dragon
This story had it’s ups and it’s downs, while it has had it’s disappointing moments it has a good story idea that I hope that you remake it one day but closer to the text of both series and spin-offs.

I hope that you do well on future projects, just keep out the Dungeons and Dragons references okay.
1/29/2019 c40 3WhiteElfElder
Nice wrap up. I wonder if Harry met with any of the other surviving Purple Dragons during his explorations?
1/29/2019 c40 1jetray1000
do you plan on continuing? maybe with Harry going to other worlds/universes or was this the last chapter?
1/29/2019 c40 1bob19h
heres an idea for a new book. legend of zelda twilight princess and harry potter. mix and match as you wish.
1/29/2019 c40 61D.J. Scales
Well done with the story and thank you very much for this epic adventure. Good job with the bonus scene.
1/29/2019 c40 Solartiger
Awesome ending
1/29/2019 c40 46Hikari Nova
you might want to click the completed option in the manage story page to show it's complete lol but this was a very nice story
1/26/2019 c39 61D.J. Scales
Well that final battle was short. Still I can't wait to see what's next.
1/24/2019 c39 ABYSSALISK
This battle cam right out of nowhere and was disappointing! You can do better than this man!
1/24/2019 c39 Lorkhann Seeker
What can I say about this chapter that Dragon Fan already said? You can do better man I know you can
1/24/2019 c39 ZWarrior4Life
You suck chapter!
1/24/2019 c39 MechaGhidora543
Oh come on! You can do better than this!
1/24/2019 c39 RodimusPrimus323
This was a disappointing chapter. The battle between Harry and Voldemort was over two quick and the appearance of the Purple Dragon spirits was random and out of nowhere and had no impact on the story aside from some fan service. Take a look Dragon Fan’s review on why it falls down to the ground right on its face.
1/24/2019 c39 KongKing94
How do you mess up this badly? Just how!?
1/24/2019 c39 Black Fang
We gave you all the information about the franchises that you needed to help make this story be something amazing and this is were you went? I am so disappointed
829 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »