for The Legend of Harry: Legacy of the Realms

1/24/2019 c39 Polyphemus
You had so much promise and this is what happened? You think about what you did wrong man. It could be better!
1/24/2019 c39 Pheonix Wizard
If this is one of the terror’s of the multiverse then I am surprised that the good guys need to put up a fight.
1/24/2019 c39 Ghidora Jr
That was it? Really this was the best you could do?
1/24/2019 c39 Bongzilla
What happened here? This feels rushed.
1/24/2019 c39 DD Lore Nerd
That was the Dark Master? Disappointing man
1/24/2019 c39 Ikki
Is that it? Where is the rest of it?
1/24/2019 c39 Kaiser Dragon
I am so disappointed in the story. When you brought in the Dungeons and Dragons elements it was a slow motion train wreck. You did not focus enough on the heroes, did not develop them, and the battle was disappointing.
1/24/2019 c39 Loki's Tongue
Their are many things wrong here. Dolores only showed up and contributed nothing, Fudge acted competent which is out of character for the guy, and the battle between Harry Potter and Voldemort was pathetic.

I hope that you remake this story and take in our criticisms when going forward on remaking it.
1/24/2019 c39 Sonic Nerd
Oh boy. The best way to kill your story is to make the final battle bland. You did it. You killed your own creation.
1/24/2019 c39 Dreamweaver543
For a final battle this was to short.
1/24/2019 c39 Runemagus555
I hope you remake this story? It had such potential and you had such an amazing beginning. But you failed by introducing to many plot elements that did not go anywhere, to little develop on the cast of heroes and lacking in atmosphere and buildup.
1/24/2019 c39 Runemagus555
What just happened? The battle should have been more exiting! Not only was it boring but it was over to quick.
1/24/2019 c39 God-King Ghidora
This was the final battle? Well it sucks. I was bored. The battle should have been more exiting!
1/24/2019 c39 Enku
This was it? I blinked and it was over. It could have been better.
1/24/2019 c39 Odin's Eye
I once had high hopes. But I cannot say that this was not unexpected, the whole story feels rushed. It had such promise but it could not deliver
829 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »