for Key of Destiny, Lingering Will

12/2/2019 c3 Aquarius8
This is GREAT! XD
11/20/2019 c3 8The Keeper of Worlds
And things are getting pear shaped fun!
2/10/2019 c2 2Dragonspirit996
Oh my gosh how has this not gotten more attention! If you ever feel like writing more, I'd absolutely love to read it, you've got me sitting on the edge of my seat, and I know myself, I'm a very picky reader :p
5/18/2018 c2 Guest
Cliffhangers should be illegal
5/19/2018 c2 Emeraldpichu
Neat, can't wait to see what you have planned.
5/17/2018 c2 15invaderhorizongreen
I really like where this is going, please do continue soon.
5/17/2018 c2 8The Keeper of Worlds
Oh my, this’ll be GOOD!
5/17/2018 c2 31FlightfootKeyseeker
Hm, so is that end back with Xigbar talking in the present, or the future? If it’s the present, then I’m not sure how he’s talking to Xemnas.

Kinda wonder what the Lingering Will’s plans with Vanitas would even be. He wouldn’t kill him, not when he believes he’s possessing Ven, but I suppose he could still stab him with a Keyblade to try to force Vanitas out.
5/16/2018 c2 miraculousshadow1997
Your Writing Skills Just Keep Getting Better And Better And I Must Say It Was Great Chapter Despite The Cliffhanger. It Is Nice That Someone Is Doing Non-Slash Roxas Fics (Don't Have Anything Against Slash But There Just Too Many.)
5/7/2018 c1 Miau
Wow, it seems very interesting. I do not remember reading a story like this. I am very curious about what you will do with the fic.
Sorry if my English is bad, I'm still learning.
5/3/2018 c1 8The Keeper of Worlds
Oh my Lord I'm so eager for this!
5/3/2018 c1 miraculousshadow1997
You Truly Have Nice Ideas Man. Great Chapter And A Shame It Is Only A Oneshot.
5/2/2018 c1 31FlightfootKeyseeker
Ah, the reverse Keyblade is a great tell for Ven! Literally no one else holds the Keyblade that way, not even Vanitas.

I like how you had Roxas use Lea’s name at the end, that was a nice touch! It was also nice how Xemnas and the Lingering Will both felt Ven.

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service